Why do some players appear to improve away from Ibrox

A lot of the time it will be that they get the kick up the arse by being punted from Rangers and show a desire to prove themselves as players and try and prove Rangers wrong for letting them go

Yes, that's also valid. Players move on and improve/get worse because of a variety of reasons.

Solely blaming the management for either or both of these natural occurrences is merely being deliberately obtuse.

I haven't seen anything to suggest that Cuellar has improved since leaving us.

The lad is certainly playing well of late for Villa but he played even better for us during his time here so the selection of him to aid cannon's dubious argument was a strange (and ultimately erroneous) one.

Wabash:

Erm, I didn't say that at all so I'll thank you not to put words in my mouth.

1. I did say 'different training and tactical strategies' can improve players so by obvious extension that means management. Not sure how you missed that.

2. Blackpool and Cardiff are smaller teams than Rangers even if the Championship is arguably of a higher standard. Neither of those two teams would win the SPL.

I doubt on present form Rangers would win the ECL. So is the management and all it encompasses better at these "smaller" clubs.

I don't see Burke & Adam that much other than the brief highlights we get,however I don't see them playing that much better than they did when they were with Rangers,maybe they are playing more regularly.Out of all the recent players that have left you can say Cuellar & Ferguson are playing at a higher standard after having performed well for Rangers,Burke & Adam have yet to do that,IMO.

Real Madrid allegedly have, that's these small clubs for you.:whistle:

Really don't get this. Is it me or was Cuellar a fantastic player for us? Real Madrid may not have come calling but we are in the Scottish league and sold him to an upper EPL side for 8M quid.

So the fact he's proven himself over a longer period and held his own in what's considered the best league in the world can't have anything to do with people taking notice of him?

But hey, I never even knew he'd signed for R.Madrid... :whistle:

I doubt on present form Rangers would win the ECL. So is the management and all it encompasses better at these "smaller" clubs.

Rangers would be more likely to win the Championship than these clubs - no doubt about it. We are a better and bigger club even if the management style is open to debate.

Man for man we have a better team and I'd still doubt Adam or Burke would get a game for us now.

Your straw man fallacy is interesting but ultimately extremely weak.

Straw man fallacy ? I merely posed a valid question, as for the management I agree with many others that our management team is piss poor, there is every doubt that Rangers would win anything in England as opposed to your no doubt. As for the other posters referral to Real Madrid, I believe Barca took Larsson on a free after his spell at breeze block boulevard.

You asked one question in the thread title. It was answered fairly by several posters of which most of their valid points you ignored/deliberately misinterpreted in preference for more questions.

You did similar again there. I politely suggest you have a rethink as to your debating style as it is rather off-putting and rather tedious in nature.