Assembly statement on TBB

So you are implying the guys who saw it are all liars? A strong allegation, and not one that I would support.

From another place:

That's the thing is the song banned? Why is it banned? How did UEFA come to the decison to ban this song and no other?

We feel theres a batle to be fought and won, I personally reckon it's worth making a stance on. They either treat us all the same or they let us get on it with it.

A poster on VB who I have the utmost respect for left the following post a short while back,

Nobody at that meeting saw any such letter from UEFA. Martin Bain held up a piece of paper (without showing the written side) claiming it was a letter from UEFA and stated that the song was now banned. The same khunt from admin on FF told me that the letter(?) was not handed around the table and nobody present asked to see the content. 100% fact!

The plot grows exceedingly thin, like the provenance of the alleged letter, which let's face it is a figment of some peoples imagination. You don't issue an order to ban something done by thousands and then refuse to publish the edict.

From another place:

That's the thing is the song banned? Why is it banned? How did UEFA come to the decison to ban this song and no other?

We feel theres a batle to be fought and won, I personally reckon it's worth making a stance on. They either treat us all the same or they let us get on it with it.

A poster on VB who I have the utmost respect for left the following post a short while back,

Nobody at that meeting saw any such letter from UEFA. Martin Bain held up a piece of paper (without showing the written side) claiming it was a letter from UEFA and stated that the song was now banned. The same khunt from admin on FF told me that the letter(?) was not handed around the table and nobody present asked to see the content. 100% fact!

The plot grows exceedingly thin, like the provenance of the alleged letter, which let's face it is a figment of some peoples imagination. You don't issue an order to ban something done by thousands and then refuse to publish the edict.

I've argued endlessly that TBB is not banned, never was banned and that the certain prominent Rangers supporters were complicit in the lie. I'm not going to join in this debate simply because I'd be repeating myself to the same audience yet again. Let me just say that I agree 100% with your point of view.

Thanks maineflyer and seasons greetings, I think the majority of our supporters have seen through this fiasco for what it is, more appalling management and spin by the man who still has his strings pulled by Murray, step forward Bain.

This most certainly is pedantic but I am not so sure that the "majority" see through it - otherwise why is it that TBB isnt so roundly belted out at Ibrox on match days ?