I agree with all you say with one exception. I think that the SPL, or more specifically the clubs, should take a keen interest in the education side of the equation.

Have to agree. I marked that one as 'quite important'. I'd have marked it as extremely important if the SPL were the only ones responsible in that department, but they're not.

I agree with all you say with one exception. I think that the SPL, or more specifically the clubs, should take a keen interest in the education side of the equation.

Perhaps the clubs, perhaps the SFA, but I don't think that the SPL as an organisation should be getting into it.

Perhaps the clubs, perhaps the SFA, but I don't think that the SPL as an organisation should be getting into it.

I don't see why they shouldn't be involved in Footballing initiatives in education along with the SFA & SFL.

Fair point Craig, I didn't actually consider it from the perspective of educating the young players. :thup:

I just don't see why what is actually currently a very weak football industry in Scotland should be doing the governments work. Football certainly can't help from a position of weaknees. Perhaps of the game was being run close to perfect then maybe look to support other areas of society. But being honest, it's not even close to being run at that level.