Who doe he play for?

I wouldn't have even heard of Malawi had my wee brothers school not had a charity event for them.

The chicks school has an exchange with a Malawian school.

Does every school sponsor a school in Malawi?

Who doe he play for?

I wouldn't have even heard of Malawi had my wee brothers school not had a charity event for them.

Come one there's only about 200 countries in the world - you should have heard of most of them... :box:

There's a big Scottish influence in Malawi:

The country was formed by a former dictator, Dr Banda who gained independence. He went to Edinburgh University to study medicine and loved all things Scottish - for the prods on here he was baptized into the Church of Scotland and the Kirk helped pay for his degree.

He was very into the Victorian era and had strange puritan type laws about dress and so women were banned from wearing trousers and couldn't bare their thighs - all skirts and dresses had to be below the knee. Men were not allowed long hair or facial hair and couldn't wear flairs... TV was also banned.