This is the paper who along with the Herald insisted Duffy was riding to the rescue... ??

This paper was put in an extra ordinary position where they had a story no one else had very very close to their deadline on a Friday night and they took an editorial decision to run with it , I doubt very much whether any other papers would have taken any different action , now whether they were duped and or used is completly different , in fact that is the widely held view within both papers .

This is completely different ,I have no doubt about where this story has come from and I certainly believe the individual concerned when it comes to information from within Ibrox .

We are told that the banks have no power in running our once great club , well everything points to this being utter rubbish , just another very sad episode which is why the sooner the charlaton from Charlotte square is banished forever

The Journo involved, Thomas Jordan is another of Lawwell's on-message types.

Jordan has never been slow to flash his Irish republican credentials, his uncle is a senior journo in one of the republican newspaers in Belfast.

As stated, not one quote from anyone involved in 'the story'. Thus, preferred speculation being presented as truth.