Unbelievable linesman decision...

Crazy decision

On the topic of fans language, there was a very audible shout of "he's been f##king shite!" on Sky last night when Thomson was substituted lol

Aye I caught that. Laughed but then felt like I shouldn't have. :o

Wonder if the rest of the squad are giving him grief for that. :D

The stadium looks like a used car garage with all those tyres lying around.

How the linesman never saw that is beyond me. But someone tell me why the striker decided to control the ball just as it was crossing the line anyway ?

Whittaker could have cost us a goal last night with the same thing. Miller's shot was going in and Whittaker poked it in, there was a hint of offside about it because of Whittaker's touch (havent seen a replay but suspect he was still onside - but why bother with a secondary touch when you know it is going in) ?

The stadium looks like a used car garage with all those tyres lying around.

How the linesman never saw that is beyond me. But someone tell me why the striker decided to control the ball just as it was crossing the line anyway ?

Whittaker could have cost us a goal last night with the same thing. Miller's shot was going in and Whittaker poked it in, there was a hint of offside about it because of Whittaker's touch (havent seen a replay but suspect he was still onside - but why bother with a secondary touch when you know it is going in) ?

You're often told as a kid that good forwards will follow in any shot and make sure. However you have to use your head or you could cost your team a goal.