TBO had their anti-Muir banner on show today.

There is no shortage of TBO people who also share their time with FF. Who knows which hat they were wearing today?

Edit: Whoever organised those banners, I think it was a very good idea and I hope it is only a slow start to something altogether more "radical".

Edited by maineflyer

The Chairman's comments at the AGM suggested that they are working within a strictly dictated business plan that gave them little room for manoeuvre.

The fact that they have been in the club before the end of last season was confirmed by someone inside the club.

Walter also made a comment within the last 10 days that said that the bank were still running the club.

Thanks BD ...... but dictating a general business plan isn't the same as dictating the detailed actions carried out as part of that plan. Anyway, I'm not arguing any point here, just genuinely lacking evidence to support one view or the other.

There is no shortage of TBO people who also share their time with FF. Who knows which hat they were wearing today?

Edit: Whoever organised those banners, I think it was a very good idea and I hope it is only a slow start to something altogether more "radical".

I'd have thought it was TBO but I'm sure others could confirm one way or the other.

I ended up holding one at my seat in the Govan Front and got a few pics taken by the press photographers , the banner was being held by the Govan Front Bears and read

"Lloyds TSB the Heartless Bank" the one in the blue Order section read

"Donald Muir - The Enemy within"

they were on show before the game and at half time.

i had heard they were not being allowed in to the stadium i heard there was up to 8 banners but i only saw 2.

I ended up holding one at my seat in the Govan Front and got a few pics taken by the press photographers , the banner was being held by the Govan Front Bears and read

"Lloyds TSB the Heartless Bank" the one in the blue Order section read

"Donald Muir - The Enemy within"

they were on show before the game and at half time.

i had heard they were not being allowed in to the stadium i heard there was up to 8 banners but i only saw 2.

I hope the last statement with banners not being allowed into the stadium is not true, as relationships with certain supporters groups is beginning to stretch and also this is as much a fight with the bank from the supporters as it is with the club and we wont just sit down and get walked over by Lloyds...

Lloyds TSB... Go take a Hike!!!:box:

Guest barry221
Yes, I heard that, the theory being that he doesn't have sufficient spondoolahs to buy the club so he's become main sponsor of the RST instead. Strange times breed strange bedfellows.:)

i can assure you it was not paid for by a carsalesman whover that is and there is noone sponsering the trust or about to ,care to enlighten me on this theory ?

i can assure you it was not paid for by a carsalesman whover that is and there is noone sponsering the trust or about to ,care to enlighten me on this theory ?

I'd be delighted to .... but I can't .... it's not my theory. Have a look over on Vanguardbears, where you'll find all the enlightenment you require.:)

Since you seem like someone who knows what's going on, perhaps you might enlighten everyone else by clearing up who DID organise and pay for those banners.

I'd be delighted to .... but I can't .... it's not my theory. Have a look over on Vanguardbears, where you'll find all the enlightenment you require.:)

Since you seem like someone who knows what's going on, perhaps you might enlighten everyone else by clearing up who DID organise and pay for those banners.

I would love to have a look on VB but they keep loody banning me !! AHHHHHHH

If that is where you get RST info from then it explains a lot.

If that is where you get RST info from then it explains a lot.

It's not .... but I do like to see what all sides are saying. I always saw VB as a good and commited Rangers site but it sounds like you see something wrong with it, what's the problem, what do you have agoinst the good folks on VB.

Did you just forget to answer my question?