It's not .... but I do like to see what all sides are saying. I always saw VB as a good and commited Rangers site but it sounds like you see something wrong with it, what's the problem, what do you have agoinst the good folks on VB.

Did you just forget to answer my question?

What question was that Maineflyer, perhaps I missed it? As for VB, I'm sure there are many committed Rangers fans on there but many of their posts about the RST have been, let's say, 'inaccurate' and not based on facts.

What question was that Maineflyer, perhaps I missed it? As for VB, I'm sure there are many committed Rangers fans on there but many of their posts about the RST have been, let's say, 'inaccurate' and not based on facts.

I think you'll find that most of the inaccuracies about the RST come from closer to home. Like Gersnet, I've always found VB to trade in facts and strive for the truth.

I'll assume you simply found my question too difficult.

I think you'll find that most of the inaccuracies about the RST come from closer to home. Like Gersnet, I've always found VB to trade in facts and strive for the truth.

I'll assume you simply found my question too difficult.

Why not repeat the question then I'll know what you're talking about? So, when VB stated that the RST made a profit of �£20K last year and a loss this year, was that a fact? Did they strive for the truth despite the accounts being audited by professionals?

Once again while a few banners may be all well and good in terms of creating pressure on the bank to achieve a cheaper price, us fans - the greatest single investors into the club - are left wondering exactly what is going on with this game of chance.

Once again while a few banners may be all well and good in terms of creating pressure on the bank to achieve a cheaper price, us fans - the greatest single investors into the club - are left wondering exactly what is going on with this game of chance.

A cheaper price for who exactly? Even in third world countries you have names on the ballot papers.

Exactly my point...

It's starting to get really stupid , this arguement that they are negotiating over a few million , and I mean a few with reports coming that Lloyds will accept high 20's yet this consortium offering low 20's , now taking mid ground we can only be talking �£5million , so I dont care what anyone says if this is what is stopping this deal going through I am actually more worried about the ability of any group to take us forward if they are arguing over what is in football terms a very small amount.

Yesterday there was also a big stushie on FF after some remarks about how the debt and share's were or rather would be repaid , I dont want to get into personalities but it was a massive grenade that caused all sorts of arguements , and these guys are meant to be in the know !!!!!

Yeah read that - seemed that once again those asking valid questions were labelled hysterical trouble-makers or told to do their own thing. Hardly the kind of leadership we want to see.

However, I'm sure these people are as frustrated as the rest of us with the status quo.

Yeah read that - seemed that once again those asking valid questions were labelled hysterical trouble-makers or told to do their own thing. Hardly the kind of leadership we want to see.

However, I'm sure these people are as frustrated as the rest of us with the status quo.

That's the biggest problem Frankie , as these things amble on and we are told to be patient , rumours on internet web pages go from being just that,rumours , to being heralded as 100% true .

My mate has heard absolutely nada in the last few weeks , now me being of a glass half full guy , well today anyway , leads me to believe that things are progressing well and negotiations are going according to plan , however tomorrow I will probably be wee darkcloud again and that in fact there is no consortium and we are all kidding ourselves and the continual downsizing of our once great club will continue .

I really dont know what to think , god bless red wine !!!!