Kings assets may well be frozen.

His mothers might not be though :D

SARS have also made comment on that situation too though. They will have every right to follow the audit trail and, if they find that her wealth comes from him then there is every likelihood they will cause problems in that regard too.

Do you really want for his mother to be the owner of Rangers to find that SARS then freeze all of her worldwide assets too ?

There are ways round that, as I'm sure that you are aware, although it's perhaps not as easy as it was 10 years ago.

Yep, where there is a will there is a way.

Most definitely more difficult than 10 years ago.

My point was mainly that which chilledbear put so succinctly - "do we really want someone like that at Rangers" ?

King, assets frozen, carves them off to his mother who then buys Rangers. Am I (and chilledbear) the only one who sees that as a recipe for disaster on a grander scale than having the bank run roughshod over us ?

I dont mind people using the system to beat the system (legally) but I would much prefer that King's problems were far behind him prior to purchasing our club.

Sorry but while the attempt to dress it in credibility is commendable, this is just so much more baseless bollocks. If you cannot substantiate then you are, by definition, just another rumour-monger. You're not passing on information, you're indulging in rank speculation. By any measure, it could reasonably be described as self-publicising gossip. Please, give it a rest.

You mean like you were doing on post 24 of this thread? :D

No, apologies if that came across as facetious.

King will not be the outright owner of the club.

But, if we take your information at face value, he will be the majority shareholder as he's surely likely to be putting in most money?

Again though, with respect, we're simply speculating about hearsay. While the information may be accurate, we need is much more clarity and leadership from everyone involved. Excuses about timing for example just don't cut it. If they have nothing to hide and are the best option then it is time to step forward and garner real support.

I don't have that information but I wouldn't imagine so.

I would have thought it would be equal ownership.

That's just my opinion (before certain posters jump on me for self-publicising (although I'm not sure what publicity I can raise for myself by posting information which is already readily available))

You mean like you were doing on post 24 of this thread? :D

Ouch! :devil:

To be fair to OOA (and others) we're all guilty of spreading the odd rumour and suggesting it is fact. Sh!t happens.

However, we're not buying Rangers and we're not going to be responsible for a 135+ year old institution with millions of fans worldwide desperate to know what is happening and who to trust.