Beasley's Car Fire Bombed-Rumour!!

FWIW, I think Beasley is a bit daft for leaving his 50 grand Beamer in a place it can be attacked. He's been here long enough, earning enough wonga that he could be living somewhere with secure parking for his expensive wheels.

That's a bit of a surprise actually! What's the story with that then? Is that area too up market to require 24 hr CCTV?

We can't have our actions monitored up our way, man, as though we were commoners. How would we explain the urban fox hunting?

FWIW, I think Beasley is a bit daft for leaving his 50 grand Beamer in a place it can be attacked. He's been here long enough, earning enough wonga that he could be living somewhere with secure parking for his expensive wheels.

Maybe he likes where he is living :D - and maybe he shouldn't HAVE to worry about his car being fucking firebombed.

Sorry but people having to move where they live just to ensure their own safety from criminals just makes no sense to me - they should be able to live where they like, live law abidingly, without having to concern themselves with what might happen to their personal possessions (expensive or otherwise) just because of some anti-social people.

This is really worrying. People do their nana about songs and banners, but the recurrence of actual attacks on the property belonging to Rangers players is developing into a trend: the throwing in of Boruc in that piece is gesture writing at its worst.

No doubt the forces of law will point out there's only so much they can do about random attacks. True enough, but there IS stuff they can and must be doing. They must be calling in editors of papers and stations and reminding them that their actions and words carry a cost in society; they must contact the operators of websites and remind them of the same; they must provide liason with security officers at Rangers in order to advise on best practice for the future; in short, it's time the police in Scotland started policing the shit that surrounds Rangers and Celtic in our media and reminded people that this is not a free for all society.

I view these attacks as a direct result of the martyrdom of their support in the media. They think they can get away with anything and why wouldn't they? But the editors need to be made to see the consequences of their actions - they ain't going to listen to me, that's for sure!