PROTEST SUNDAY 14th FEBRUARY - MORE INFO

What MF is asking is who are the organisers behind the protest? Who was involved in making the decisions about the logo and the objectives etc and who will be responsible for the cash that is being collected.

He lknows only too well what I'm asking, he just doesn't want to provide the answer.

The lad Iniesta is the organiser - helped by FF in the first instance.

I'm not sure what they are doing any different to what has happened already - i.e. banners and songs at a game.

Surely there is more to offer than that?

Main problem is that no-one from any side involved here has made an official statement, so no-one actually knows what's going on, other than the rumors we've been reading from "sources". Does that not make it a bit difficult to organise a protest just now?

Mike.

Main problem is that no-one from any side involved here has made an official statement, so no-one actually knows what's going on, other than the rumors we've been reading from "sources". Does that not make it a bit difficult to organise a protest just now?

Mike.

It certainly makes it more difficult to appeal to the wider, non-message board element of our support.

Mike.

You're bang on the money. Why do they always have to communicate via the public forums? Why can't they all just sit round one table and get organised - THEN come sell these ideas. the way it's being done here this morning is moronic.......... but very, very typical.

To kick things off amongst our wider support, we need someone within the club (a director?) or someone fronting an interested consortium to come out and make a very public statement which will give us something to galvanise our efforts behind. Even Walter's comments are too obtuse to give us anything concrete to go on.

Mike.

Surely we should know who is going to benefit from the protest. I would like to know who is in this consortium, or at least for there to be a figurehead who I can trust.

But does the protest actually involve the consortium and the bank's unwillingness to sell to them, or is it about the way that they are influencing the running of the club, or is it both?

That's what's unclear, and what needs to be clarified.