PROTEST SUNDAY 14th FEBRUARY - MORE INFO

I think I said somewhere else that the problem is that if you go too quickly you are going to look silly and if you keep waiting for the perfect context you lose the impetus of a reaction to Walter Smith and procrastinate away like Hamlet.

So I didn't dream it or miss it when I was trying to round up the children (my own children I should point out. From the back-garden, not in my child-catching wagon.), but I never saw a single frame of footage about the protest yesterday. I've seen postings after the game from people asking if the protest actually happened, so how was it from those who were there?

So I didn't dream it or miss it when I was trying to round up the children (my own children I should point out. From the back-garden, not in my child-catching wagon.), but I never saw a single frame of footage about the protest yesterday. I've seen postings after the game from people asking if the protest actually happened, so how was it from those who were there?

I think there are a few photos and the odd mention in the media from what I've seen this morning.

The protest itself was exactly as it was described - peaceful, small and didn't affect the support for the team. I was given a flyer and I seen around 10-15 banners all round the stadium. I didn't particularly agree with the wording of the flyer or some of the banners but I respect that others do think it was accurate.

I'm sure the protestors will be quite happy with that and it is now up to them if they believe the second hand information that has come from the club over the last week.

One banner was shown on sky just before the kick-off. I couldn't quite catch what was on it as i was only half watching. It looked to me to between two sticks which made me wonder how they got it into the ground.