an idea for a protest

I dont think that is what Danny is saying and too be honest the vast majority of our match day, fellow fans do not visit web based fans forum sites such as this on any kind of basis , what Danny is saying is something I have been asked on numerous occasions by friends whom I would count as real Rangers men . But their experience of Rangers tends to be match days and the papers , that,s it , we need the message out and a figurehead would certainly help

But what is the message? It's all very well everyone saying we don't like Lloyds running us, but the funny thing is they don't much like it either. We're protesting in a very vague manner - it's not precise.

If the protest was 'We demand Donald Muir breaks his silence' then I would buy into that.

But just saying 'nyah nyah Lloyds etc' is a little too hazy for my liking.

But what is the message? It's all very well everyone saying we don't like Lloyds running us, but the funny thing is they don't much like it either. We're protesting in a very vague manner - it's not precise.

If the protest was 'We demand Donald Muir breaks his silence' then I would buy into that.

But just saying 'nyah nyah Lloyds etc' is a little too hazy for my liking.

I thought that was part of the reason for the proposed protest,at least that was what David Edgar said on the radio

I thought that was part of the reason for the proposed protest,at least that was what David Edgar said on the radio

http://www.gersnetonline.co.uk/vb/showthread.php?t=16417

That thread is the first black and white sign of a protest, and do you see anyone mention Donald Muir? It's just a crude banner kicking at Lloyds in general. And that seems to me to be misguided.

And Edgar himself didn't mention a protest as far as I recall, though anyone can correct me if he did. I just remember him saying that he accepted Lloyds wanting their money back and that was their prerogative, and their business. He just wanted Donald Muir to speak.

Nothing about protesting against Lloyds.

I think this whole thing will sink like the WDB 'campaign'.