I have never met any of them, I was a member but after the resignations realised it was going nowhere.

This call for clarity from Murray/Muir/Lloyds whoever, yet certain Supporters have a private meeting with Muir, Supporters who's names must be known, yet we are still kept in the dark.

One supporters name is known chilledbear.

What I don't understand is why he didn't notify the protestors like N_L (who had went to great time and expense to organise a call for clarity) that he would shortly be in a position to provide clarity?

NL and RWA had been on RM in the days leading up to the protest campaigning for support and not being criticized for it. I fail to see why Contacts couldn't have contacted (;)) them and kept them up to date? Why keep everything a secret and then put out an ill-timed article on the eve of the protest?

I have never met any of them, I was a member but after the resignations realised it was going nowhere.

This call for clarity from Murray/Muir/Lloyds whoever, yet certain Supporters have a private meeting with Muir, Supporters who's names must be known, yet we are still kept in the dark.

How right you are ..... but it's always been this way with a certain group of people. As soon as they get a seat at a table, the cloak goes over the shoulders and the dagger gets strapped to the leg. You know the score, if they share the information then they're no more important than everyone else .... which is why these same self-obsessed people have served us so badly over the years. As I posted elsewhere recently ... in the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.

How right you are ..... but it's always been this way with a certain group of people. As soon as they get a seat at a table, the cloak goes over the shoulders and the dagger gets strapped to the leg. You know the score, if they share the information then they're no more important than everyone else .... which is why these same self-obsessed people have served us so badly over the years. As I posted elsewhere recently ... in the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.

An excellent point maineflyer.

An excellent point maineflyer.

How many times have I heard that those coming back from a meeting with club officials "are not able to disclose details" or "have been asked to maintain discussions as confidential"? These and similar phrases have come to symbolise the RST in particular but have also been used by other groups.

FFS, what is the point of attending these meetings unless its on the clear understanding that what is said will be openly and honestly revealed to the wider support? If the club isn't happy with this arrangement then the meeting is already utterly pointless by any measure. Or, more specifically, on whose behalf are these meeting being attended?

Make no mistake, when you hear that meetings "have taken place", it's already too late to expect anything useful from them. If, just for once, instead of game-playing, some of our too-easily-offended and usually un-elected representatives would actually stand up for what the supporters want then we would all be several miles further forward than we are today.