After the weekend and yesterdays goings on it appears the only option is to forge on ahead with the plans laid out last week (See statement from Rangers supporters thread)

Due to personal circumstances I've been unable to commit any time to this as yet but after this weekend I should be able to make more of a contribution.

We should make also use of some of the excellent thoughts and ideas that are available on gersnet through it's writers and hope that no barriers are encountered when ultimately we all want the same thing.

Mate,

Gersnet (and RM) will continue to assist the well-meaning lads who have organised these protests. We may differ on some of the content or the target but the message is valid. I don't see may people disagreeing with that.

What we need is someone to represent and lead us effectively. That isn't happening and it is frankly rather upsetting that no-one wants to lead our great support by example.

If you differ with some of the content or target then there has to be discussion. Rather than the website as a whole backing it, individual contributions should be encouraged and people should come on board as equals, not just to assist imo.

Then we represent ourselves Frankie. As Rangers fans. Not as the Trust, not as FF, not as RM, Rangers fans.

RWA has been speaking about it across the forums for the last two weeks and he's right. This is bigger than anyone else and I don't really want to sit about waiting for leadership that a) isn't going to appear and b) may not be what we're looking for anyway

I think that has happened to a degree with the formation of a protest committee.

The problem is that admirable principle is being undermined by people who care more about themselves than uniting the fans properly.

That's why we need a leader - not someone who posts online so they're free from such baggage - to bang a few heads together and ensure one single message comes from the support.

I think that has happened to a degree with the formation of a protest committee.

The problem is that admirable principle is being undermined by people who care more about themselves than uniting the fans properly.

That's why we need a leader - not someone who posts online so they're free from such baggage - to bang a few heads together and ensure one single message comes from the support.

That is why an ex player would be the perfect person for this , after last night's debate if you can call it that on Rm no fan will ever be accepted without getting stuff thrown at him for being affiliated to this or that group , Numan if he would do it would be perfect but that's in an ideal world .

What is it exactly that those who require a fans input are hoping to achieve, clarity as a word is all but worn out in this debate. Does anyone expect the board or any other involvee with power to heed the clarion call, or will it be seen as an assault on the integrity and competence of the present board.

What is it exactly that those who require a fans input are hoping to achieve, clarity as a word is all but worn out in this debate. Does anyone expect the board or any other involvee with power to heed the clarion call, or will it be seen as an assault on the integrity and competence of the present board.

I don't see why it should be seen as an assault.

I think every Rangers fan has a right to know what's going on at the club. A right to know why our manager is making the comments that he is.

I don't think there should be any problem providing this information to the fans?