Thought Robben was excellent although I'm not a big fan of him hitting the ground every second, however today the Serbs were diving like dirty greeks and as for Christiano Ronaldo.......grrr.......!!

I would have prefered Klaas-jan Huntelaar as the main striker. He is the man in form at all levels(also CL) i cannot understand that Hollands top strikers are van the man and Venegoor of Hesselink, totally stuns me. It has given me big doubts about van Basten as a manager.

I would have prefered Klaas-jan Huntelaar as the main striker. He is the man in form at all levels(also CL) i cannot understand that Hollands top strikers are van the man and Venegoor of Hesselink, totally stuns me. It has given me big doubts about van Basten as a manager.

the reason van basten gave as to not taking huntelaar is because he is too simelar a player to van nistelrooy, and since van nistelroy is always going to play ahead of huntelaar there was no point in taking two players the same.

although i`ve also heard that huntelaar does not work hard enough and van basten doesn`t particularly llike him as a person!

shit load against you for no doing anything wrong eh?:confused:

The Dutch werent bad, they will need to improve slightly to win it but its only the first game.

I would of preferred Davids and Seerdof in the squad for a bit more solidness when they come up against a tougher team.

gribz, van basten has made it clear that seedorf is too much of an individual and not a team player. he has no time for people only interetsed in playing for themselves and therefore, while v.basten`s the boss, seedorf is out!