1-0 to Kirkcaldy.

Anyone remember the quote from the commentator Sam Leitch after Raith won the Coca Cola Cup against Celtic back in '94?

They'll be dancing on the streets of Raith tonight.

:D

Edited by Gazza_8

Im not surprised here one bit with him coming out with this! he will be out a job by 9.30pm tuesday night when raith rovers turn them over...

I hope you get everything coming to you McGhee ya cheating aiding celtic prick....

Quote by myself and taken from the McGhee thread about resting players for the mopes game...

My old flat mate (a sheepy) assured me it was not just Calderwood's repeated talking about Rangers (anyone actually remember this :confused:) but his poor cup record getting knocked out by teams they should beat were the reasons they wanted rid.

And now they've got Mark 'Celtic' McGhee having them pumped out by Raith. They'll be glad they got rid of the two jimmie's though, the hun bastards. :D