So we are basically where we were before this drama began, we have a chairman in the mould of McLelland, who has no idea of the asking or selling price of the club, a very strange state of affairs.

I see Murray's fingerprints all over our Chairman's utterances of yesterday, I must admit to a wry smile, when it was suggested AJ had broken ranks and backed WS.

As I see it he basically told us what we already know, that nothing will come to fruition without the say so of SDM.

AJ may have been better keeping his own counsel yesterday, figures which when left in their raw state pleased everyone, now are a matter of conjecture and debate.

I have said previously that the whole affair is blown out of all proportion and I stand by that, Rangers are a healthy going concern, who were only ever in danger of going under from the weight of groundless nonsense from stories in print and other media sources, where are the peddlers of " Murray's shares are worthless he will get a pound for them a flea in his ear and sent on his way" step forward DJ and DK.

The sooner these types report fact as opposed to fiction, we might all be more informed, or informed to the extent that the Mint thinks is good for us.

ETA. As for the price to buy who knows my own guess will be in the region of �£100 mill.

Edited by wabashcannonball

When Wabash goes for a meal and is disatisfied, he can be heard complaining that Murray is the one really doing the cooking.

When Wabash catches the bus, he complains to the driver long and loud that it is Murray who is really behind the wheel.

When Wabash asks for directions from a policeman, he complains indignantly that he wants real directions, not some Murray-fed propaganda.

Etc etc etc.

When Wabash goes for a meal and is disatisfied, he can be heard complaining that Murray is the one really doing the cooking.

When Wabash catches the bus, he complains to the driver long and loud that it is Murray who is really behind the wheel.

When Wabash asks for directions from a policeman, he complains indignantly that he wants real directions, not some Murray-fed propaganda.

Etc etc etc.

But when Wabash talks about the ruination of Rangers, he's 100% correct. Isn't he.

Etc etc etc.

I doubt I will ever have to ask directions from a policeman :thup:, but there again perhaps you really do believe Minty has been impotent and is impotent in this sorry saga.

I doubt I will ever have to ask directions from a policeman :thup:, but there again perhaps you really do believe Minty has been impotent and is impotent in this sorry saga.

Poor Minty, he was just unlucky, don't you know. Now he's gone, there's no point raking over old coals.:rolleyes: After all, he's suffering too.:ffs:

Muir may or may not be the best target of any protest (ongoing or not) but considering he is a director of Rangers FC, a director of MIH and a former employee of our bank; he's in the unique position of being involved in the day-to-day discussions relating to the business of our club and its parent company while having existing relationships with the bank which is allegedly deciding upon just how we operate in an '8-10 day' business outlook.

SDM obviously remains the owner (and those who under-estimate his continuing influence do so at their peril) and the one responsible for our club's past mismanagement but it is debatable just how effectual a protest directly on him would be.

Generally speaking, the protest of the last week has been slightly successful. It has the answers it seeks to the questions they posted. Unfortunately these answers are open to interpretation and (as the chairman has alluded) they can change subtly on a bi-weekly basis and/or markedly in 10 weeks time.

Ergo, while I don't doubt contacts posted his information from Muir in good faith and while these results may back up his positivity, I wouldn't recommend anyone open the champagne just yet. By the same token, protesters should consider just how effective their campaign will now be without amending it to place pressure on those 'good bears' supposedly genuinely interested in starting a new era at our great club.

For how much longer will they attempt this takeover through posters in message-boards by leaking information to people intent on causing division instead of unity? And do we want such people in charge anyway?

What is for certain, nothing is changing soon as prams empty of toys across the Rangers supporting fraternity.

Edited by Frankie

It is my misfortune to have caught Spiersy on radio Clyde, his attempts to throw light on the Ibrox situation are lamentable, but at least he distanced himself from the tabloid rabble DK, DJ and others of that ilk, however he still peddles the nonsense that MIH/Murray shares are worth not a lot, where will it all end.........with SDM riding to the rescue ?......that is something no one could make up....unless the story-smiths know better. :)

So a question, how do I go about buying Rangers Football Club?

Are there two seperate entities, Murrays Shares and the debt? Do I negotiate with Murray for his shares, and then the Bank over the debt. Or are they both tied up with the bank, thro' MIHs debt.

Simple question really.:(

So a question, how do I go about buying Rangers Football Club?

Are there two seperate entities, Murrays Shares and the debt? Do I negotiate with Murray for his shares, and then the Bank over the debt. Or are they both tied up with the bank, thro' MIHs debt.

Simple question really.:(

Well one thing you dont do is ask AJ as he sure as hell doesn't know either :)