Douglas Park - Your Mission, Should You Choose To Accept It

Murray appears to be immune to pressure real or imagined, I often wonder what he would do if asked very publicly by as many supporters bodies as is possible, for a statement of affairs. You know the old saying if you don't ask you don't get, either he will give a response or he won't, my bet is he would.

The fans all buying into a workable new model from a genuine party interested in the club is exactly the kind of pressure we should place on SDM.

We need someone to lead and organise the fans into a body capable of applying that pressure. I'm just asking if Park is that man.

I know. Im agreeing with you :D

His reluctance, if thats the right word, to engage the whole online community isn't exactly encouraging for fan ownership and/or unity.

The offline community is more important that us technical types who form a tiny minority of the Rangers support.

Park needs to go to them. That's where the answers lie. Not FF, not RM and not Gersnet or anywhere else.

The thing that annoys me Frankie, is that despite our history and everything that goes with it, not one name jumps out at me and says " I am the man to lead you ", for a club of our esteem that cannot be right, but it appears to be that way to me.

There certainly are few fans with the kind of worth possible to underwrite our activities with the complete support of the fans after the debacle of Murray.

However, that shouldn't stop people trying if they really feel they have the talent to take over. No reason why a Richard Gough type legend couldn't help either.

The bit that annoys me most is there is not more than 3 premiership clubs with debt less than ours and know real pressure being applied on them and I would say some of there loans would have to be with lloyds.

It's because of the tie-in with MIH I'm sure.

The bit that annoys me most is there is not more than 3 premiership clubs with debt less than ours and know real pressure being applied on them and I would say some of there loans would have to be with lloyds.

They're in the Premiership though. Simple as that. There's vast sums of money in the game down there. We're in this situation because we play in the SPL. We'd be a bargain on the open market if we were playing in England and would have been snapped up some time ago.