Now, I don't want to belittle anything he's done for us over the past couple of seasons, he's been McLeish's best signing and a player that I've been proud to call a Ranger, but I think he should be dropped. We're five games in and have drawn three. I know the defence has looked shaky, and that's been a main reason for the dropped points but at the same time with the amount of chances we've been making, letting in a couple shouldn't be insurmountable.

We've pais �£1.8 for Sebo and he's not started yet. Boyd has been scoring for fun in the two games he's started and big Dado has one goal in five! Sebo has to start and I'm afraid it's the big man to make way.

There is no way Prso should be dropped. On sunday the only way it looked like we were going to score was when dado made things happen. Taking him out means you lose that link between midfield and attack. He was MOM against Hertz and had 2 assists against Killie. Yes he needs to score more but you can't justify dropping him...MADNESS!

There is no way Prso should be dropped. On sunday the only way it looked like we were going to score was when dado made things happen. Taking him out means you lose that link between midfield and attack. He was MOM against Hertz and had 2 assists against Killie. Yes he needs to score more but you can't justify dropping him...MADNESS!

Agreed, although he's not been at his very best, he's still one of the players who can make things happen even if he isnt scoring

But if he's making chances and there's no-one there to take them, what's the point of him making the chances. 3 times already we haven't been able to score more goals than the other team. The consistent striking link is Prso. We need to be scoring goals and he isn't.

But if he's making chances and there's no-one there to take them, what's the point of him making the chances. 3 times already we haven't been able to score more goals than the other team. The consistent striking link is Prso. We need to be scoring goals and he isn't.

It's better to create chances and not take them than not creating any chances at all.

But juffery, if Prso is making the chances and someone else isn't there to take them how does that justify dropping Prso ?? Or are you saying he is supposed to make the chances and then get on the end of his own passes ?

If someone else isn't there to take the chance when the big man creates it then surely it is the OTHER player that should be dropped for not being there to take the chance created by Prso, NOT Prso.

I agree with the rest, Prso has been a stand-out this season in most games - the only thing lacking is putting it in the net - but his general play has been to a very high standard and I don't think that would merit dropping him.

So with one goal in five, you think Prso is a better bet than Sebo who hasn't been given a proper chance yet?

It is a team game and it depends on what a player brings to the team.

Gers are creating a boat load of chances and many of them are because of Prso's play.

If you drop him you could also be dropping an additional 5 or 6 chances per game and the law of averages says that the more you create the better chance you have of scoring.

I think you are looking at Prso's scoring record and ignoring the other attributes he brings to the team. Prso isn't in the team to simply score goals.

IMO he's the most important player in the team at the moment. He will eventually have to be rested given the situation with his knee, but doing it this soon is crazy.

He works tirelessly for the team and is not afraid to (try at least) take the game by the scruff of the neck. He's a great example for the younger players in the team and its no wonder why he's deputy captain.

Maybe after 55-60mins he should be replaced to give Sebo or whoever's on the bench more of a chance to get into the game as i feel PLG has been making changes a little too late in games.

But dropping Prso now would only damage the team i feel.