3 players released and paid-off by Rangersr

I dont think we saved money on this at all.

PLG was trying to get rid of them to another club to get them off the wage bill, but since the transfer window is almost up and they wont be seeing any first team football.... they probably got the full amount of the rest of their contracts paid out to them.

Good luck to them all anyway..... mainly towards Marv and Boab, Olly was a complete waste of money IMO but thats not Eck's fault. He wasnt the one agreeing to pay him �£17k-odd a week! :mad:

I dont think we saved money on this at all.

PLG was trying to get rid of them to another club to get them off the wage bill, but since the transfer window is almost up and they wont be seeing any first team football.... they probably got the full amount of the rest of their contracts paid out to them.

Good luck to them all anyway..... mainly towards Marv and Boab, Olly was a complete waste of money IMO but thats not Eck's fault. He wasnt the one agreeing to pay him �£17k-odd a week! :mad:

I was waiting for soemone to make this response Chris and I have to say, if true then I think it is a farce that we paid their contracts in full !!

Reason being.... if we are paying them out in full then we may as well just hold onto them in case of injuries. No point in paying them in full and then just allowing them to walk IMO

I was waiting for soemone to make this response Chris and I have to say, if true then I think it is a farce that we paid their contracts in full !!

Reason being.... if we are paying them out in full then we may as well just hold onto them in case of injuries. No point in paying them in full and then just allowing them to walk IMO

I totally agree Craig. I dont know for sure that that happened obviously.... but it seems that way to me.