once again christiano ronaldo was a fucking disgrace.

i tell you if rangers or chelsea ever sign him i`m packing them in.

GREEDY GLORY HUNTING SHOWPONY BASTARD is all he is.

he presistantly tried silly wee flicks and stepovers in order for HIMSELF to look good and not ONCE did he play for the portugal as a team.

if i was scolari i`d send him home on a banana boat via guiana.

when is this silly wee boy going to realise nobody gives a shit about how many times he can beat a shitty anglowa player who trains by themselves and is unnattached to a club? wee poof. he makes my blood boil with hsi naivety!!!:mad:

i tell you if rangers or chelsea ever sign him i`m packing them in.

he presistantly tried silly wee flicks and stepovers in order for HIMSELF to look good and not ONCE did he play for the portugal as a team.

if i was scolari i`d send him home on a banana boat via guiana.

when is this silly wee boy going to realise nobody gives a shit about how many times he can beat a shitty anglowa player who trains by themselves and is unnattached to a club? wee poof. he makes my blood boil with hsi naivety!!!:mad:

Ronaldo and Robben go hand in hand, both cheating bastards.

Ronaldo and Robben go hand in hand, both cheating bastards.

no, the difference their is robben is A WORLD CLASS player.

if you want to compare ronaldo to a cheating bastard, how`s about van persie, reyes or pires?!

if you want to compare ronaldo to a cheating bastard, how`s about van persie, reyes or pires?!

Colshy subtlely (sp) selects Arsenal players :D

too right there colsh! simple ball far to easy for the wee fud! surprised his team-mates managed to keep a lid on if, if it was me on a pitch with him in my team i'd probably deck him!

Ronaldo is a world class player as is Robben but both cheat to fuck. Pires, yes he cheated as does Reyes but RvP? Nah no way!!!

Ronaldo is a world class player as is Robben but both cheat to fuck. Pires, yes he cheated as does Reyes but RvP? Nah no way!!!

hows Ronaldo a world class player ? :eek:

maybe once he learns what its about to play in a team and how to pass and play the simple ball he may be.

someone good to compare him to would be kaka, pretty much same age, same skill level, the difference - mentality!

kaka knows what it is to be part of a team and play with his team-mates not ignore them!

Of course Ronaldo is a world class player. Just because you don't like his style don't make him a bad player. I agree though that Kaka is better than hin.

but he doesnt have style though :eek: he's just a wee gimp at the moment with tricks that dont work and non-exsistent passes.

i thought of all the people to sort him out Alex F wouldve been the guy, shows he's also losing his touch as well!