RST involved in new takeover bid?

Why would there be? Rangers are just a client.

Because I spoke to a very nice lady at PlusMarket on the regulation desk, who suggested that there should be, if you are saying she is mistaken I can live with that. Funnily enough when I searched their site, I could find neither Rangers nor Murray, unless they are in a login part.

Because I spoke to a very nice lady at PlusMarket on the regulation desk, who suggested that there should be, if you are saying she is mistaken I can live with that. Funnily enough when I searched their site, I could find neither Rangers nor Murray, unless they are in a login part.

I fail to see, firstly, the relevence to this thread, and secondly, why our registrars should be issuing press releases about Rangers or Murray.

I fail to understand much of what cannonball says to be perfectly honest but at least he has his own opinions which I respect.

How, then, do you know it's not just someone else's opinion in more flowery language? :fish: :devil:

How, then, do you know it's not just someone else's opinion in more flowery language? :fish: :devil:

Some faces on other sites are coming round to the same view "Murray will still be involved" anyone who thinks Minty is going to play a subservient part in a revamp, couldn't have been paying attention to his shenanigans and egotism down through the years. :spl:

Some faces on other sites are coming round to the same view "Murray will still be involved" anyone who thinks Minty is going to play a subservient part in a revamp, couldn't have been paying attention to his shenanigans and egotism down through the years. :spl:

To be honest, I am fully aware that I have no clue what is going on and will just have to wait and see what happens.

Maybe the relevence is that no official statement has been made as to due diligence being carried out, if it is indeed being carried out, somewhere in Zanzibar, my best guess is that no DD has been carried out and Ellis will melt away like snaw aff a dyke....

1. The interest of Ellis has been officially recorded.

2. There is no need for anything else to be disclosed at this stage, including whether he is doing due diligence. He and his company are still registered as being an "offeror"

3. The company's registrars have absolutely nothing to do with this.

You may or may not be correct with your views about Ellis, but nothing that you have posted offers any evidence either way.