I doubt there is a way, but no harm in asking.

Is there anyway to 'edit' a program you have recorded to only save the parts you want.

I recorded the Sunday night of the Leeds/Reading festival, but its about 300 mins long and i only want about half of whats on the program.

Obviously the easiest way is to record it onto video and delete the whole thing, but id rather keep it in the planner and not lose the quality.

So.... any idea's?....

they were the best band there!!!!

Haha, yeah i know you're a fan... was just messing around. :P

Not really my cup o' tea, i havent watched the part with them on it tbh so ill give it a look in before i decided to delete that part... if i can delete part of it, still no idea if i can or not.

Haha, yeah i know you're a fan... was just messing around. :P

Not really my cup o' tea, i havent watched the part with them on it tbh so ill give it a look in before i decided to delete that part... if i can delete part of it, still no idea if i can or not.

give them a go m8, give them a go. thoust wilt be converted. ;)