Ellis on the phone again

Guest Northampton_loyalist

Seems we are all concentrating on the Ellis bid and ignoring the other bidders out there. There are at least another 2 interested parties, this has been reported in numerous places and at different times. I don't know if Mr King is behind any of them, but one consortium includes Graeme Souness. Now for the conspiracists, just how good, if at all, are his relations with SDM. As I recall he once said that he would never manage another football club but didn't rule out owning one.:whistle:

Seems we are all concentrating on the Ellis bid and ignoring the other bidders out there. There are at least another 2 interested parties, this has been reported in numerous places and at different times. I don't know if Mr King is behind any of them, but one consortium includes Graeme Souness. Now for the conspiracists, just how good, if at all, are his relations with SDM. As I recall he once said that he would never manage another football club but didn't rule out owning one.:whistle:

There doesn't appear to be any other bidders at the moment. The Park consortium seem to be unwilling (or unable) to meet the price that Ellis is, and I have not heard any rumours with any degree of reliability to suggest that anyone else has made a bid.

We could be in administration and still be top of the league. Being top of the SPL with a Celtic side as poor as that doesn't really prove much.

But despite the boot being put in from all angles and by people who should really know better, we are not in administration or were ever anywhere near it, I was roundly slated for saying a while ago it was a lot of media driven fuss about nothing, looks like I may have been on the ball.....:spl:

ETA...ellis appears to have been on the pot for a lot longer than Mr Edgar's estimated 72 hours, perhaps he elliot is constipated.

Have also heard that MIH accounts may be postponed until June, the end of MIH financial year.

Edited by wabashcannonball

But despite the boot being put in from all angles and by people who should really know better, we are not in administration or were ever anywhere near it, I was roundly slated for saying a while ago it was a lot of media driven fuss about nothing, looks like I may have been on the ball.....:spl:

ETA...ellis appears to have been on the pot for a lot longer than Mr Edgar's estimated 72 hours, perhaps he elliot is constipated.

Have also heard that MIH accounts may be postponed until June, the end of MIH financial year.

You need to learn to read what people and stop responding with cryptic comments that make no sense.

I never said we were close to administration.

I was making the point that there is currently such a lack of competition in the SPL that the economic state we're in is irrelevant. Our women's team could have probably given Mowbray's Celtic a run this season. I never said we were close to administration.