As for the bonuses we brought in way more than that from the ticketing from the UEFA home games , yet we still made a loss even counting for the C/L money , it doesn't add up

Without European football, we make a big loss. Part of our European income went towards meeting the bonuses, and part went towards meeting the other costs of the club, principally wages.

Without European football, we make a big loss. Part of our European income went towards meeting the bonuses, and part went towards meeting the other costs of the club, principally wages.

I accept that Bluedell but surely with over �£25million from europe we should have posted a small profit instead of a loss , however it's in the past so we move on

I stopped renewing 2 years ago after 27 years season ticket holder . I simply cannot go back whilst Murray is still their , this hurts me more than the club , but after years of buying strips , shares , the Rangers Bond ,Gerssave . I felt that I could take no more ,

If he had been honest and , in some ways very much like this general election , come clean about how bad things were and how we as a club and support could get out the mess then I might have felt better and actually tried to do something , but we have been lied to again and again , the UEFA cup run was a prime example ,where all the money went I still dont know , after the C/L run we had packed games at Ibrox plus prize money yet we still lost money , and that was after selling Hutton .

So yes we are being taken for mugs

You and I are in the same place.