VB Letter to Boston Globe

Good on VB for actually doing something instead of just talking about doing something on a forum.

I have to admit I couldn't make it to the end of their letter though, thought it was very rambling in places and almost went over the top in some of the cases quoted in support of the case. But like I said that's a minor thing, I applaud them for getting on the case of the paper.

Smoke and mirrors?

You seem here to be having a go at everyone outside VB while saying they are the only ones who do anything.

If I've got that wrong then maybe it's the way you write that makes it come across that way. I wasn't being defensive, I just find that kind of overblown posturing detracts from any worthiness of praise.

I'm also skeptical of radicalized action. A good message can often get lost when surrounded by partisan bluster; it's only good for preaching to the converted.

I'll try again.....

1. I didn't say VB are the only ones who do anything. Not ever.

2. I write clearly enough but that won't stop someone else taking from it what suits them.

3. If the hat fits...........

You seriously trying to say there would be no irony in you being involved in a shit-stirring moment MF ? Come on man, admit it, you didnt even type it with a straight face :devil:

Still bitter after our pm exchange? It shows.

If anything our wee exchange made me love you even more. The dislike is all one way my friend - I think your meldrew chic works for you :D You're in danger of no being able to take a wee joke though - why so serious?

Edited by bmck

You seriously trying to say there would be no irony in you being involved in a shit-stirring moment MF ? Come on man, admit it, you didnt even type it with a straight face :devil:

You probably want to be right .... but you're wrong, no matter how hard you want it to be otherwise.

If anything our wee exchange made me love you even more. The dislike is all one way my friend - I think your meldrew chic works for you :D You're in danger of no being able to take a wee joke though - why so serious?

Nothing serious this end. Nice try though.;)

Unless of course you count the state of shares in junior uranium miners, which is beyond serious this morning and in dire danger of hurting one's pocket.

Edited by maineflyer

Nothing serious this end. Nice try though.;)

Unless of course you count the state of shares in junior uranium miners, which is beyond serious this morning and in dire danger of hurting one's pocket.

I've been practising my trading for the day I have money since the beginning of the year. I was doing really well but my imaginary spread betting account has went from the 4k imaginary profit I'd built up since Jan to �£500 imaginary profit in one week :( Fecking BG group. When I start losing money I become anti-capitalist :spl:

I've been practising my trading for the day I have money since the beginning of the year. I was doing really well but my imaginary spread betting account has went from the 4k imaginary profit I'd built up since Jan to �£500 imaginary profit in one week :( Fecking BG group. When I start losing money I become anti-capitalist :spl:

Getting WAY off the subject, this is the best buying opportunity for months - it's time to top up and get your averages down..