Time for idle talk is long past Frankie, time for money to talk and bullshit to walk, or for Murray to declare he is staying.

We the fans can get back to football matters, the high heid yins entrusted with the running of the club can get on with doing just that.

That is fair enough comment also.

If someone is going to pay circa �£30million for the club, any discussions with the fans at this late stage may be moot anyway.

Nonetheless Ellis has been affected by supporter involvement before while King appears far from making a bid.

I see the fans as being the key to unlock the door.

what is very apparent is that who ever is interested in buying Rangers pays absolutely no stock to anything written in Internet land , we have had an absolute barrel load of articles and appeals for clarity and the necessity for this process to be finalised , well written and very well recieved by the internet masses but absolutely ignored by all the main players .

We just have to accept that we are not important in this whole process and patience is the order of the day

what is very apparent is that who ever is interested in buying Rangers pays absolutely no stock to anything written in Internet land , we have had an absolute barrel load of articles and appeals for clarity and the necessity for this process to be finalised , well written and very well recieved by the internet masses but absolutely ignored by all the main players .

We just have to accept that we are not important in this whole process and patience is the order of the day

I can assure you certain parties do place stock in it - even if not in the sense some would expect. :whistle:

But the second part of your post is probably right on the money - even if those buying the club may be the only ones struggling to act on our behalf.

Edited by Frankie

Just a quick post to highlight that already some on FF are interpreting this as an attack on one particular fan group or forum.

Nothing could be further from the truth - I prefer to see it more as constructive criticism of all parties to widen the debate. If anyone disagrees with what I say about improving strategy to increase awareness of alleged problems, then I'm eager to hear why leading publicly from the front is a bad option.

I wonder what group or forum those members on FF think is being attacked?:whistle:

After Frankie's call to arms, RM go and shit in the nest, appears some of the contributors(?) over there couldn't handle a poster posting up about King's court set-back yesterday. The thread was promptly deleted, but only after the unfortunate poster was subjected to unmitigated abuse, I PMSL, when an embarassing climb down was in order after the rabbit caught up and penned an article confirming deleted thread. It does appear the banjo players are still in denial though, the great Rangers family indeed...... http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=151162

http://www.rangersmedia.co.uk/homepage/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=431:rumoured-bidder-for-rangers-dave-king-faces-legal-setback&catid=41:finances

Edited by wabashcannonball

After Frankie's call to arms, RM go and shit in the nest, appears some of the contributors(?) over there couldn't handle a poster posting up about King's court set-back yesterday. The thread was promptly deleted, but only after the unfortunate poster was subjected to unmitigated abuse, I PMSL, when an embarassing climb down was in order after the rabbit caught up and penned an article confirming deleted thread. It does appear the banjo players are still in denial though, the great Rangers family indeed......

There's little doubt about it. Even if they've learned some new language, the old instincts still generally prevail for too many supporters.

I'm sure we can expect a full analysis from 'Mr Bellweather' to make the situation clear... :whistle:

Perhaps you can clear this up Frankie,posted by your own hand, or do I need to ask.

"The club may not confirm the Assembly report per se but the fact it has appeared on their website (paid for by the budget afforded to them by the club) suggests they're happy with the concise minutes published. It is then up to us to interpret the cleverly worded statements which still leave ample room for flexibility from all." :robbo: