Celtic suffer Europe seeding blow...

Guest Flying Hippo

I think it's moreso because we're totally skint and clubs know this

Celtic NEVER sell players for below their valuation. Never. They got �£1 million for Stan Varga when he was 34. They refused to sell Boruc, Brown, nor McGeady for lower than their (hilarious) valuations and all 3 are still there

Whereas we are desperate to sell players at the first opportunity because of the debt. If we'd been in a sound financial footing, we probably could've got �£12 million for Hutton

Personally I think the whole argument about the Scottish European coefficient is a total washout, a complete and utter nonsense. Events before the final in Manchester proved that there is no goodwill towards us in Scottish Football. A Ranger's win, albeit a long shot, would have improved the coefficient dramatically. As it was a lack of support from other Scottish clubs, led by the Hysterical, Hooped Hypocrites saw us placed at a disadvantage, against a team whose football association moved heaven and earth to help them. Some people need to examine their own behaviour before calling for support from other club's supporters. I am in the camp of those that want to see the Hysterical, Hooped, Hypocrites humped in europe.:giruy: