Rangers FC no longer for sale

So do you disagree with me? :confused: (on the issue of the Panel)

No bluedell I do not disagree with you, you always make good sense, don't let the ramblings of an auld man make you doubt that, but I always cling to the hope that there are people with integrity and a sense of duty above

all whither on the Rangers board or in other high places. A foolish hope I know, but there it is.

An interesting point was just raised on FF regarding the potential stake retained by Murray. Bluedell will be able to expand, but with King holding a respectable portion of the shares in Murray's sports division, could he be the reason for only the MIH shares changing hands initially? King invested heavily and with the drop in price he would stand to see a good whack of that lost should all the shares be sold. Can he block the sale of the portion he is linked with?

If the MSL-owned shares are sold, the loan crystallises and King gets nothing. There will be a shareholders' agreement in place whereby King can probably block the sale of the MSL-owned shares. Perhaps it suits Murray to retain these shares anyway; or perhaps he wants to sell and a sticking block has been King.

Perhaps Ellis has agreed Murray retains some interest until the HMRC situation is settled. If Murray goes away now then it may be more difficult to pin the possible �£20m+ tax on him.

I don't see any relevance. It should all be dealt with by the covenants within the purchase agreement. Whether Murray continues to have any interest in the club would not matter.

This article raises another question, the RSA were allegedly assured proof of funding had been tabled, this article if true questions that proof of funding. http://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/sport/editor-s-picks/noon-deadline-as-arabs-linked-to-rangers-buy-out-1.1033817

Probably not a lot in itself, but just another piece of possible misinformation in a long list, for what should be a straight forward business deal.