Rangers FC no longer for sale

It would leave the RST (and all supporters who are interested in much better supporter involvement / partnership / ownership, call it what you will) in a similar position to it is now albeit with an opportunity to build a new and hopefully more constructive relationship than proved possible with the previous owner. So of course, it would seek to 'engage' and Ellis is already very aware of that.

Can't hope to find out what a lot of people want to know via the likes of the probing little probe Chick Young.

If he doesn't choose to engage directly with the RST initially then, as part of the Assembly the Trust would hope to be involved in any 'engagement'.

Time will tell if it is relevant or has any effect either way.

Thanks for that.

Fingers crossed he doesn't read Follow Follow.

What ever happens I only hope this whole sad episode is done before the summer gets too much further on , player recruitment is an absolute necessity

It would leave the RST (and all supporters who are interested in much better supporter involvement / partnership / ownership, call it what you will) in a similar position to it is now albeit with an opportunity to build a new and hopefully more constructive relationship than proved possible with the previous owner. So of course, it would seek to 'engage' and Ellis is already very aware of that.

Can't hope to find out what a lot of people want to know via the likes of the probing little probe Chick Young.

If he doesn't choose to engage directly with the RST initially then, as part of the Assembly the Trust would hope to be involved in any 'engagement'.

Time will tell if it is relevant or has any effect either way.

Before it even thinks about approaching any new owner I'd respectfully suggest the RST has more urgent business elsewhere ... engaging with the Rangers support in a way it has singularly failed to do to date. But it's probably more likely that SDM will gift his shares to me by the morning.

i think most clubs will be waiting till the world cup is over. we will be no different.

But we are different , we only have 15 players mate , and that includes some we all expect to leave , though I accept we have some kids to bulk the numbers up

But we are different , we only have 15 players mate , and that includes some we all expect to leave , though I accept we have some kids to bulk the numbers up

I agree, besides which, I'm not sure we'll be signing too many who'll be tied up in SA over the next month. This might be exactly the time to do business while other eyes are turned elsewhere.

Ah ok! Is this is the 'sort of subsidiary Co.' which funds our youth development?

Yes, the funding allegedly goes to youth development IIRC. The fact that youth development is under-funded and therefore everything goes into a big pot means that it just goes to general running expenses as far as I'm concerned.

I agree, besides which, I'm not sure we'll be signing too many who'll be tied up in SA over the next month. This might be exactly the time to do business while other eyes are turned elsewhere.

Exactly , also we start around the 24th of this month I believe , this coming season could prove absolutely crucial to our next stage of success , they have a rookie manager irrespective that it's the Lurgan Bigot in charge .

He will by default make mistakes , some born by arrogance some by anger some by sheer inexperience , it is imperitive we have a squad motivated and more important a squad capable of taking the battle to them because that is what next year will be a battle. On all fronts for as sure as night follows day , Lawell will have his attack dogs primed and ready , every dirty trick and stunt will be pulled.

Are we Ready , aye right