Rangers FC no longer for sale

Please guys. I am about to go away for the weekend. Let's keep it civil - after all we are all in the same side.

It's ok Frankie i have just discovered how to use the ignore function , and as for all being on the same side .I doubt that very much :whistle:

I can't be the only one on here that gives this tiresome thread a wide berth. So many little 'fued's going on it's untrue. Who gives a monkey's who's right and who's wrong. Lets face it - none of us actually know anything because as usuual we will be last to know. I don't think I am the only one that just wants the best for the Football Club. There is at least 30 pages of this thread that could have been avoided

Did I see the 5th June mentioned somewhere as a possible date for news, even though its a Saturday?

Before I post this please everyone realise this is only my understanding as explained to me .

Certain meetings were taking place at Narsa this weekend , Ellis is there for a start , and these meetings were to rubber stamp the deal , I dont know if it was with AJ ,Smith and Greig etc but that is my understanding.

At no time has it ever been announced that the club would make a statement re-the takeoever this weekend , this was just about the information that certain posters who have contacts inside the club have passed on the the rest of the fans ..You can take this either way , but IMHO these guys are not posting to make themselves look big , or more important , they are just passing on info that they feel is to the benefit of everyone .

Now this post as with others will be greeted by the usual comments from the usual poster, but as whosthedado has put it so well , we are all meant to be Rangers fans and have the best interests of the club at heart , and again I dont know if Ellis is the real deal , in fact I dont know if he is even real but thats for others to make their minds up , one thing I am certain of is that the sooner we are away from Murray the better .

At least on this forum we can safely post in the knowledge that it is free from abuse and threats , though certains cretins do reside , however the abuse and threats that have been made against posters on other sites is verging on Timmy behaviour .

Believe what you will , but as far as this bear is concerned it will always be Rangers First :spl:

Have followed this thread from the start because I hoped it would give some illumination on the murky dealings of a potential sale/takeover of our club. While this is all still up in the air, I cannot disagree with RBR, it will always be Rangers First.

I can't be the only one on here that gives this tiresome thread a wide berth. So many little 'fued's going on it's untrue. Who gives a monkey's who's right and who's wrong. Lets face it - none of us actually know anything because as usuual we will be last to know. I don't think I am the only one that just wants the best for the Football Club. There is at least 30 pages of this thread that could have been avoided

If debate was restricted only to facts there would be bugger all to say about Duffy, McColl, Park, King, Ellis, Sheik Mufty et al. You might have missed it but a great deal of this thread hasn't been about Ellis or his takeover - but about the persistent spread of unsubstantiated rumour. It's not a case of "I think something" ... we're continually bombarded with "Poster X, who's NEVER been known EVER to be wrong, has just said ELSEWHERE that SOMETHING is DEFINITELY going to happen" ... backed up with declared intentions to be SMUG if it turns out to be correct and endless re-invention when it's wrong. Little surprise then that all of this seems to emanate from the same direction in every case.

That is what is really tiresome.

What is it that drives certain people to exhibit themselves by promoting "information" that they cannot possibly substantiate? What weakness prevents them from either just keeping their own counsel or posting it as the unsupported rumour it always is? Why the need to try to invest these rumours with credibility they don't deserve by expressions of personal faith in un-named individuals who always seem to be waiting for further corroboration from even more opaque and distant sources? Is it a disease ... because is sure is spreading everywhere.

There now appear to be droves of people who are waiting by the phone for calls from God knows who. Then there are even more people in the second division who feel the need to announce that, while they're not actually in the front line, they are close to people who are and can't you just see the reflected glory. People should show more personal dignity.