Rangers FC no longer for sale

It's an ego trip alright but probably not that of Andrew Ellis. Where's this 'custodian' who claims only to have Rangers' interests at heart, this owner who 'wants to sell' but only to someone who will safeguard the club. Show me this person and I'll show you a deeply deceitful man who clearly lost interest some time ago.

In fact, he's made it abundantly clear that what he actually has at heart is the best price and the best deal for the Murray family.

I posted it almost a year ago. Wabash has been drumming away at it consistently. This isn't about the intentions of Duffy, Park, King, Ellis, McColl, or any other name mentioned. It's only about David Murray and what he can wring from any deal. The idea that Northampton_Loyalist or anyone else is bringing anything tangible to the debate by quoting Andrew Ellis, or someone who claims to be Andrew Ellis, is naiive. Go talk to David Murray and then you might have something to say.

Why is it, d'you suppose, that no one in this particular Govan Farce is talking to Murray. Not the press, not the unrepresentative supporters' organisations and not the ordinary fan. Who is the only person who has cleared the decks around him and draws neither attention nor criticism? Ellis might be involved in some deal but if he is then it will be Murray's deal and it will be Murray pulling the strings, not Ellis.

I hope I'm wrong, I'll be glad if I am, but I think Rangers might have to endure Murray for a while yet.

If what you have posted comes to fruition and irrespective of what I have posted previous ( I only passed on what I was told ) ,I would never go back , that might seem totally OTT by some , but ultimately we are being lied to by not only Murray ( which you almost expect to happen ) but by Walter , AJ , Bain,Paul Murray and several other Rangers Directors , again for the avoidance of any doubt , we have been LIED to by just about the entire RANGERS board , and that in my eyes would be unforgivable .

If what you have posted comes to fruition and irrespective of what I have posted previous ( I only passed on what I was told ) ,I would never go back , that might seem totally OTT by some , but ultimately we are being lied to by not only Murray ( which you almost expect to happen ) but by Walter , AJ , Bain,Paul Murray and several other Rangers Directors , again for the avoidance of any doubt , we have been LIED to by just about the entire RANGERS board , and that in my eyes would be unforgivable .

Not over the top at all, it's where I and many others have been for a few seasons. But as for being lied to, are you seriously saying that only just started during this takeover saga? We've been treated like muppets for years ... by Murray and our so-called representative organisations.

Not over the top at all, it's where I and many others have been for a few seasons. But as for being lied to, are you seriously saying that only just started during this takeover saga? We've been treated like muppets for years ... by Murray and our so-called representative organisations.

I am not saying it has only just started , but there is a massive difference between what we have been used to whether that is about potential signings , stadium redevelopment or general rubbish thrown out to placate the masses , and what we now are experiencing which is Murray and senior officials of the club actually briefing the press , not on a daily basis but not far off it .

What is blatantly obvious is that there is a deep split amongst the board and also Murray , the recent thread by RM on Donald Muir is a case in point , Walter and various others ,ok Bain , have been briefing the press against this guy , yet because he has a few hand picked fans in for tea and buns everything is rosey .Jesus wept I know we are gullable but to swallow what was in that thread was an absolute joke , all you need know about Muir can be summed up in him trying to sell Davies to Birmingham , that is an absolute fact , yet he denied it at the AGM , he lied when asked a direct question at the AGM .No matter how he butters up to certain people I will never trust him , but that's my issue others can make their own minds up .

I am not saying it has only just started , but there is a massive difference between what we have been used to whether that is about potential signings , stadium redevelopment or general rubbish thrown out to placate the masses , and what we now are experiencing which is Murray and senior officials of the club actually briefing the press , not on a daily basis but not far off it .

What is blatantly obvious is that there is a deep split amongst the board and also Murray , the recent thread by RM on Donald Muir is a case in point , Walter and various others ,ok Bain , have been briefing the press against this guy , yet because he has a few hand picked fans in for tea and buns everything is rosey .Jesus wept I know we are gullable but to swallow what was in that thread was an absolute joke , all you need know about Muir can be summed up in him trying to sell Davies to Birmingham , that is an absolute fact , yet he denied it at the AGM , he lied when asked a direct question at the AGM .No matter how he butters up to certain people I will never trust him , but that's my issue others can make their own minds up .

I'm not sure there ARE too many facts in this mess. There are what some people believe to be facts, there are what some people want to be facts and there are things sincerely said that would not have been said had all the facts been more clearly known. Then there are those who pedal myths wrapped up as facts. Where the Rangers board, collectively or individually, sit on this spectrum between lies and truth is anyone's guess. Where Murray sits is, strictly in my own opinion, less hard to define.

Guest warrior1690

the most disturbing thing is that if ellis does buy rangers this man(thing)will be elevated to to a more senior rank,he is after all murray,s and lloyds stooge.