Rangers FC no longer for sale

Here's me thinking I was going to come back from a well-earned holiday to a new owner and all I get is chat about fucking cricket and wine. :mad:

Never mind the handbags from the pantomime dames (oh yes he is; oh no he isn't!), I need to retire to the private uber-bear/mod room to question why my admin didn't ban such people immediately. :whistle:

Here's me thinking I was going to come back from a well-earned holiday to a new owner and all I get is chat about fucking cricket and wine. :mad:

Never mind the handbags from the pantomime dames (oh yes he is; oh no he isn't!), I need to retire to the private uber-bear/mod room to question why my admin didn't ban such people immediately. :whistle:

Actually, the cricket and wine was a relief from the unsubstantiated rumour-copying and that started this thread. Well, the cricket was anyway.;)

Erm, Howzat?!

Anyway, nothing new today it seems so we'll all have to keep bickering for another week or so. All in all, it's quite good fun to alleviate the post-season boredom via a few rumours so hopefully we can all enjoy the subsequent debates and take all such posts in the good faith they are offered.

Erm, Howzat?!

Anyway, nothing new today it seems so we'll all have to keep bickering for another week or so. All in all, it's quite good fun to alleviate the post-season boredom via a few rumours so hopefully we can all enjoy the subsequent debates and take all such posts in the good faith they are offered.

That is where reality differs from our wee safe internet world , the good faith has been transcended into threats , abuse and loads more . The original poster (sccgers) who is well known to many has had nothing but grief since he posted in good faith .

Some just take it too far which is a shame but there you go

I've not been on FF for over 10 days so are unaware of the threats and abuse. Who made the threats?

Unfortunately cynicism and doubt (either made conservatively or abusively) are to be expected when people post rumours which cannot be substantiated. That doesn't make it acceptable but just inevitable.

Obviously threats being made is completely different and wholly unacceptable but I really can't see why people would do that just because someone posted a few rumours (true or not)?

I've been clean for two over two years now. Nothing would persuade me to get back on the FF again.

Of course there are inevitable moments of weakness, times when you wonder what No 8 or Deedle are saying, or who Bearwood Bear is having a go at. But you just know that your own sanity is at stake here and you just say NO.

So come on, tell all about these lapses into reality and who is being threatened by who.:)

There is no point trying to debate with you , as others have posted we only pass on information that comes our way , if you dont like it fine no one can make you believe it.

However to just go aroung with your fingers in your ears going lalalalalalalalal it aint going to happen , does you no good at all , your entire arguement is that because nothing has changed then nothing will change , is childish at best but ignorant at worst .

As for the share thing , stop reading stupid threads from FF , that's the best advice I can give you

What thread does this come under............ That might not be a wise move given he and a few chums have spent many a night lately holed up in the Neptune going over Ellis's detailed proposal document which was hand delivered by a courier, but you would know that wouldn't you

:whistle:

What thread does this come under............ That might not be a wise move given he and a few chums have spent many a night lately holed up in the Neptune going over Ellis's detailed proposal document which was hand delivered by a courier, but you would know that wouldn't you

:whistle:

Your the one with all the answers , you tell me !!!!

In fact why dont you try telling us something original and new , instead of rehashing other people posts , if you dont like it ignore it ok

Your the one with all the answers , you tell me !!!!

In fact why dont you try telling us something original and new , instead of rehashing other people posts , if you dont like it ignore it ok

Rehashing other peoples posts, you appear confused, it is your post http://www.gersnetonline.co.uk/vb/showpost.php?p=205669&postcount=135,in which you alluded that the grand orangesooker and his assembled others ? was in receipt of and actively pouring over a hand delivered prospectus of Ellis's plans for the future of our club in the social enviroment of the famous Neptune establishment, info not shared on FF. Are you now backtracking on your original post, can we describe it as fact or fiction or plain bollox. I don't know if I like it, you will have to tell me what makes the grand orange sooker and his inner sanctum, seen to be better than the average bear, when it comes to receiving information as to the future of our club. :devil: