Rangers FC no longer for sale

It had been valued 6-8 months earlier at �£90 million and that was also before the 5year full leasing contract was signed , he accepted just under �£70 million , though I cannot remember the exact spin that was put upon it at the time

I'm just making the point that, depending on the exact timing, property prices took some hefty tumbles if the seller needed to sell. I know of one deal where this was entirely due to the sudden removal of available finance and nothing at all to do with the condition of the sellers business. In November 2008 I was financing a new industrial unit, had built the bloody thing, agreed the financing package and suddenly found HBOS pulling the rug out from under me without any warning whatsoever. Luckily, Barclays managed to steer a more controlled path and another deal was struck. If the numbers had been different I'd have been stuffed. Without more info, it doesn't necessarily mean Murray was on his uppers, and the original �£90m value could also have been building in price growth that simply didn't materialise. Expectations come, expectations go.

assuming that the deal is infact done, could the parties be waiting till septic announce their new manager officially before breaking the news?

that thought had crossed my mind.

That announcement will be the oldest news in town. The Lurgan Bigot has the job already.

assuming that the deal is infact done, could the parties be waiting till septic announce their new manager officially before breaking the news?

Stall on announcing the biggest club news of the decade because of Celtic's managerial situation? FFS, I've heard it all now!

That announcement will be the oldest news in town. The Lurgan Bigot has the job already.

Bang on however there has been a major fallout in paradise as Lawell is trying to force Baxter onto lennon as security in case Lennon doesn't work out , watch this space :)

The night of the long knives has begun, but has it ended....... clock3.gif something very fishy and all to accomodating...
What's up silverspurs did no one take you up on your attempts at winding folk up over on FF and you have to come back on here :(

What's up silverspurs did no one take you up on your attempts at winding folk up over on FF and you have to come back on here :(

If you call questioning misinformation with riders attached as such, "Whether it's fact or fiction I dont know I wasn't there , but when someone I have known for over 22 years and who's reputation I would put my life on tell's me something then that's good enough for me , if you dont like it dont comment simples." winding people up you have a strange line between fact and fiction, it was fiction wasn't it.

Or is the great poobah mistaken in his total denial of your sources allegations. I find it surreal that I am the one being called to defend exposure of bollox peddled as factual from a source, appears the bullshitters just move the dates around and carry on. :whistle:

If you call questioning misinformation with riders attached as such, "Whether it's fact or fiction I dont know I wasn't there , but when someone I have known for over 22 years and who's reputation I would put my life on tell's me something then that's good enough for me , if you dont like it dont comment simples." winding people up you have a strange line between fact and fiction, it was fiction wasn't it.

Or is the great poobah mistaken in his total denial of your sources allegations. I find it surreal that I am the one being called to defend exposure of bollox peddled as factual from a source, appears the bullshitters just move the dates around and carry on. :whistle:

These are fans forums , Rangers fans forums , why you continue to lurk about is beyond me , you believe what you want to believe ,you agree with what you want to agree with and vice versa .

You quote "sources" when it suits your arguement even though they tend to be old newspaper articles .

As for your attempt to stir it the other night , which was possibly the most pathetice thing I have ever witnessed , all you achieved was outing yourself as a total idiot .