Rangers FC no longer for sale

Posting on FF again.

Cheers mate , just read it , cannot argue with what he wrote , far too many are far too far up themselves at times .:whistle:

No mate , believe it or not he is moving house just now , and probably needs a rest after vall the hassle he recieved over his posts

What's this I read (elsewhere) about him getting all stressed by attacks from all sides? Are we talking about posts attacking his info ... or something more sinister. I hope not

What's this I read (elsewhere) about him getting all stressed by attacks from all sides? Are we talking about posts attacking his info ... or something more sinister. I hope not

sccgers posted the following this afternoon -

In response to criticism I have recieved since the Ellis thread

It is as simple as this :

For a few years I have been in the position to share various bits of information that has been going on at Ibrox. A large percentage of that information has been good and has come true.

There has also been a fair bit that has not come true either (such as Adams clause, Dave Kings takeover (even though the bit about bid and timing was true). There was also the post about the bank not taking anymore and demanding there cash back if no takeover was found. I won't backtrack on anything I have posted

Now the stuff about Ellis came from an excellent source and I trust it entirely, I then tied that in with what others were saying and I posted the thread after checking with admin. I offered to post how I got the information and where it came from

There was NO agendas, NO games, I don't work for anyone (some have suggested Muir and or Ellis himself) and it is simply untrue

The fact of the matter is I try and share everything I get told, I don't hide from anything I posted and I don't hide away from any of it either, pretending I didn't say it. Admin are well aware of who I am and they all have my mobile number, Rangers know the poster sccgers and I have met a ton of folk at nights out etc. I don't hide away as some suggest

I provide admin with a source and exactly where I get it from and how. I don't pretend that I am some sort of uber fan like some have suggested and I that I consider myself better than anyone else either.

I am a normal bloke and a massive Gers fan - in a way I am lucky that I do get told stuff but all I do is try and pass it along, I believe we should all know about the rumours etc (after all this is a message board filled with rumours)

My feelings are that I would rather share what I know than walk around with a sense of 'I know something you don't know'. I always try and be as honest as I can and I always respond to pm's etc

NOTHING I have ever put up is made up or shite. I don't just invent stuff either. Every thread I put up I make it clear to folk that they can take it or leave it, I don't try and force people what to believe. After the response I have received I won't be putting up anything else, fair to all parties I think. I will just wait and see, try to enjoy all debate on the board

Now the thread with Ellis is pretty massive news, I've said all I can on that. It is pointless saying anything else, I still believe in what I have said. But enough is enough with that, some of the abuse and even text messages I have received have been out of order. What will happen with it will happen and if Ellis doesn't take over then you won't see me pretending I didn't put it up. I should have made the thread more clear in time lines as it looked like it was all set to go straight away, despite me trying to post later it wasnt immediate - that is my mistake and my bad. Anyway, as I have said it is out there now

I never intended to insult anyone and I never intended to 'hoax' or bullshit folk either (read above). It was as simple as posting what I knew. People are always free to take what I put up in anyway they like. Lets just leave the pm's and personal abuse (surrounding my job etc) alone

cheers

I don't like to see anyone persecuted (well, expecpt for Aids McGreedy) and there's certainly no call for it on this occasion. But it's not as if it wasn't predictable either. To my mind, none of these informed individuals, with their hotlines to Gods knows where, have added one iota to the knowledge of the average supporter.

They need their baws booted if they have been hasslin sccgers, we might see things frae different viewpoints, but that is no excuse to take things to ridiculous lengths, at the end of the day the laddie posted what he was told, what me tom dick or harry think is only that a thought, fek me ah even like rbr an he gies me pelters.....we are aw jock thamsons bairns as well as bears......slaggins ok within reason...anything else is timmy like....:)

I don't like to see anyone persecuted (well, expecpt for Aids McGreedy) and there's certainly no call for it on this occasion. But it's not as if it wasn't predictable either. To my mind, none of these informed individuals, with their hotlines to Gods knows where, have added one iota to the knowledge of the average supporter.

He's making out that he's been getting abusive PMs and text messages and that's not the sort of thing you'd think he'd make up, so is likely to be true. One thing I can't help wondering though, is how on earth these people got his mobile number to be sending him abusive texts. He states that FF admin all have his mobile number, but you wouldn't like to think that a member of forum admin would pass around a members number or be involved in what sccgers claims has been happening.

Anyway, I couldn't really give a shit about any of this so I've got no idea why I'm even talking about it. As far as I'm concerned, I'll always take rumours (no matter whether they're from someone people trust with a good source or not) with an extremely large pinch of salt because anything else is just bloody gullible. Plenty people with good sources in this whole farcical saga have been proven to be talking utter nonsense.