Rangers FC no longer for sale

The club is also still effectively for sale despite what the release says - just not to Ellis.

In the absence of any other credible buyer, Murray remains so we have to deal with it. Hopefully we can start by pressurising him and the board into the kind of changes/improvements we've asked for now for several years.

Guest Inside Left
Allegedly the info which spawned this thread came from John McLelland ex chairman, if we had known that at the beginning we could have saved a lot of bandwidth, a Murrayite lackey if there ever was one.

Fernando Ricksen's finest hour was tossing this individual, who didn't know who Bill Struth was...........into the pool in Istanbul.

Well that and putting the Fireworks through Monkeyboy's door:)

The club is also still effectively for sale despite what the release says - just not to Ellis.

In the absence of any other credible buyer, Murray remains so we have to deal with it. Hopefully we can start by pressurising him and the board into the kind of changes/improvements we've asked for now for several years.

How do you come to that conclusion Frankie , not being sarcastic ,serious question

How do you come to that conclusion Frankie , not being sarcastic ,serious question

Murray has been trying to sell the club for longer than it has been available per se on the Stock Market.

I can't see his position changing in that regard with MIH far from safety themselves.

In my humble opinion of course... ;)

See your point and I certainly wouldnt want to attempt to pass the buck. Im maybe playing devils advocate (pardon the pun) but when you see how close the team was to being successfull in 1999-2000 you cant blame the board for maybe thinking we are "not far away". Spending 12 million on Flo was obviously what Advocaat rated him at - thats bad management for me - probably from board and manager. Then if you get a situation where the board step in and say "we feel this player inst worth that" you get friction between Board and manager and we have seen plenty coaches walking due to not getting their own way with transfer funds.

All said and done the buck lies with SDM for the state he steered the ship into but maybe he was just one bad apple.

Just to be clear my man - I wasnt suggesing YOU were passing the buck from SDM. Probably wasnt too clear on that.