The speculation game

What will be the outcome of the recent speculation?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. What will be the outcome of the recent speculation?

• Ellis takeover as outlined by sscgers
    • No Ellis takeoveras outlined by sscgers

Where's the fence sitting option? It feels a bit to me that Christmas is coming in few weeks but everyone wants to know what Santa is bringing right now. We're all peeking at the shape of the presents in the wrapping paper under our parents' bed with some proclaiming it's definitely something or other and squabbling over the conclusions.

I think I'm just going to wait till Christmas morning...

Hell yeah. Screw the conspiracy theorists, those sensibly hedging their bets and those who have been dead against him from the start for no actual reason. I'm off to get my "Ellis is our saviour' t-shirt printed up and some flyers printed up for the planned street party*

BTW, what's the deal with the loser in the Ellis is/isn't a Murray stooge competition? Some sort of shaming and embarrassing public humiliation I'm hoping?

* me sitting in a party hat in front of SSN with a 6 pack of tennents.....

Would i put my house on it. Shit yes. It is a council house.:)

Bought house / Council house, it matters not. Yer homeless if it doesn't pan out man. Thinking of sending my wee Bengal to colonise the Duth from your house if you lose on behalf of me and Britain. He'll need the boat :D :D

lol.... the only house I OWN is in Killie.... you sure you are getting the better end of that deal ? :devil:

P has always wanted to live in the sticks, far away from the corrupting influence of civilisation: kilmarnock should do her fine :spl:

Where's the fence sitting option?

GRRR there's always one. :box:

In games of speculation there is no fence sitting option. Zero sum game. To abstain from saying yes is to say no. It's not a game about what you think will happen, but whether you believe the speculation. It's less like waiting for Christmas and more like a hot horses tip.

Edited by bmck

Interesting the more time's past since the initial buzz, the more it has evened out. Assuming wabash is in the latter category, the its-not-happening-as-sscgers-outlined group has the bigger percentage share.

P has always wanted to live in the sticks, far away from the corrupting influence of civilisation: kilmarnock should do her fine :spl:

Have you not been watching The Scheme?

When forced to put my home on the line I would err on the side of caution. Whilst my heart is tempted to go all-in pre-flop, the percentage game is to see the flop before betting too heavily.

When forced to put my home on the line I would err on the side of caution. Whilst my heart is tempted to go all-in pre-flop, the percentage game is to see the flop before betting too heavily.

But seeing the flop is not an option under BMcK's rules. It's all-in or fold....