Fancy a role going forward? I was thinking maybe as a motivational speaker.

:devil:

BD: "For those looking for hope in these barren times, I will say only this: our sun is dying, slowly, but inevitably, and the end of all things is the limitless void of a black hole. While we scuttle around - dust in denial - the Rangers live on."

Fancy a role going forward? I was thinking maybe as a motivational speaker.

:devil:

Sorry, mate. Just depressed at the thought of no enthusiasm from the owner of the club, the lies and deception and the future of the club. :(

I doubt you could afford me anyway. :whistle:

BMcK, yeah, but in what state?

You make a valid point though Bluedell...

OK, debt has been reduced and the club is more efficient via a range of cuts in budget. Other than that, operationally not much has changed and fan attitude will probably be as apathetic or as divisive as ever, so how can we get round those obstacles when they've proven insurmountable in the past?

We really need credibility to come from somewhere - both at board level at the club and within the support.

Sorry, mate. Just depressed at the thought of no enthusiasm from the owner of the club, the lies and deception and the future of the club. :(

I doubt you could afford me anyway. :whistle:

BMcK, yeah, but in what state?

You must be taking the same pills as me mate LOL :)

You've claimed a few things yourself over the last few months and have hardly named your source...

Fact is, we've all been guessing so anyone claiming 'I told you so' isn't really doing so from a position of huge credibility. What Edgar says may or may not be right - after all he'll only be basing his opinion on his own sources - but the only truth is that the status quo remains.

1. SDM owns Rangers.

2. Rangers remain for sale.

3. We have no credible buyer on the horizon.

4. We have little financial flexibility.

5. We continue to operate with the help of Lloyds Bank.

You do me a disservice Frankie, I named my source for most of what I knew as one of my grandsons, a high heid yin in the bank, whither anyone accepts that or not is their prerogative. I suggested Murray was at it and would eventually take the club of the market in the greater interest (his), nothing earth shattering or speculative.

Nothing apart from Muir saving Murray and MIH from the excesses of Murray and by association Rangers, from the more enthusiastic axe men of the english bank in question, has in reality occurred. Muir quite simply called their bluff, and I for one will be grateful for his expertise.

I will take good advice I was given many years ago, "if you can't say something good about someone don't say something bad" I am tired of the tit for tat and character sniping, we are in a better place now (Murray apart) after Muir's arrival than we were before it, I will leave things at that.

:cough: Kyle Lafferty :cough:

:D

Making a comment on a fellows lack of ability is hardly saying something bad, it is just a fact, or perhaps some think he is hiding that ability under a bushel of Bentley's, and ner a cough in sight unless of course it is Lafferty coughing with embarassment....:whistle:

I think supporters representatives should just stay out of the way for the forseeable future. They have nothing to contribute that any of the main players is even vaguely interested in, they share almost nothing with the average supporter and serve mainly as a focus for further division and acrimony.

Who cares what the RST or any of the other groups think, say or do? They have no stroke, no guts and have generally shown little enough integrity. All they provide is a pointless diversion for many and an absurd infatuation for a small and increasingly irritating inner circle.

The day any of these groups are prepared to make a serious attempt at cultivating unity and democracy is the day they should step forward with claims at representation. The way some of them have criticised the club and those involved in takeover activity for lack of communication has been laughable - these are the same people whose RST hasn't been able to communicate openly, honestly or effectively since its inception.

The thought that the club directors would have any sensible inclination to sit down with the RST as a constructive move forward displays a level of vanity and self-importance that is beyond comprehension. Stop wasting everyone's time guys, we've seriously had enough of that this summer already.:confused: