Was he not pissed off with Murray for letting his 20mill evaporate without any notable difference?

Does he still not have the shares, but they are tied up in a Murray Company [?]. Why he allowed this to come about, doesn't say much for his judgement IMO.

This is a cleverly stage-managed puff piece that must surely have been authorised by the Board to get information out in the open which has previously been only partially confirmed, or not denied - King, after all, has fiduciary duties to act in Rangers' best interests. If this is not authorised, it is clearly an attempt by King to distance himself from Murray to ingratiate himself with the fans and set himself up for a potential takeover, or at least, the possibility of a potential takeover. If the latter was the case, that would fly in the face of the overall message of the piece - i.e. praising Walter and Bain for winning the league and for keeping the wolves (Lloyds) at bay. He has also kept quiet for so long,on so many issues, that the timing suggests this is a carefully planned move.

quite interesting , he gets slaughtered for not talking and then when he does talk he gets....slaughtered ...funny bunch us Rangers fans

But did he really say anything new?

I want to hear about the future and I want to hear about solutions. And I'd prefer it was done as a board of directors speaking directly to and involving supporters.

Not one director, with his own financial problems, giving his own personal opinion, speaking in the Daily Record.

But did he really say anything new?

I want to hear about the future and I want to hear about solutions. And I'd prefer it was done as a board of directors speaking directly to and involving supporters.

Not one director, with his own financial problems, giving his own personal opinion, speaking in the Daily Record.

We all want that Frankie , but until Sir Smoke and Mirrors departs we are stuck with this lot , not one of them should be allowed to be any where near Rangers , I hate to say this but if you look at the manky mob everyone of them appears to be working for their clubs greater good , where as our lot just keep looking after themselves apparently . Fed up with the lot of them :(

Just another wee thought , when has anyone actually said anything new in the last 10 years , all we get is were skint , we've no money , Cash crisis blah blah

Just another wee thought , when has anyone actually said anything new in the last 10 years , all we get is were skint , we've no money , Cash crisis blah blah

What else can we expect though if the company hasn't been run as profit-making for the most part? I'm no accountant, but I'd have thought, that if a company makes a loss 7 or 8 years from 10, that company is Skint with a capital S unless the years of profit swing the 10 year figures into long term profit...

What else can we expect though if the company hasn't been run as profit-making for the most part? I'm no accountant, but I'd have thought, that if a company makes a loss 7 or 8 years from 10, that company is Skint with a capital S unless the years of profit swing the 10 year figures into long term profit...

Don't quite get this as we've posted several profits in recent years. Other losses have been offset by loans and share issues.

We're skint because we spent too much in a short period of time in a poor economic climate, effectively maxing our credit card just before interest rates and VAT go up then taking a pay cut.

We'd also be reasonably well off if the rest of Europe earned the same TV money we do. That's not too much of a problem for winning the SPL with average players internationally but our fans want more than that.