how many backed the english during world cup

Guest cptnairac

If say there was a game Scotland V England, i'm sure the vast majority of Scottish Rangers fans would support Scotland, there's always a few nutters out there who wouldn't. If there was a game Scotland V ROI i'm not sure the vast majority of celtic fans would support Scotland do you? As for the tartan army most of them are tossers and bigots IMO.

I've not seen any young kids this summer in England tops in Scotland but i've seen plenty with ROI tops on and I know they are Scottish, I for one hate that!

My wee boy will be wearing firstly the Rangers top and secondly the Scotland top (if I can be bothered buying it).

The tartan army detests rangers and its support and anything unionist . maybe some home work is due on your part . you only have to go back to the norn iron friendly at hampden last year when the MAJORITY of the scotlands fans drowned out god save the queen ,

the word british and unionist to a scotland fan is an anathima .

with regrads to my username its a tribute to the great ENGLISH S.A.S captain bob nairac . who refused to give any info to the republican cowards who tortured him .

If Rangers fans hate the English and Celtic fans hate the English and the TA hate the English, and everyone hates the union why is Scotland not yet independent? There was a general election just a month ago and I believe the SNP did not add to their 6 seats.

I think Billy Connelly is responsible for any drowning out of GSTQ when he quoted from an old, unofficial verse which went:

God grant that General Wade

Shall by thy mighty aid

Victory bring

May he sedition hush

And like a torrent rush

Rebellious Scots to crush

God save the Queen

I don't think using a British national anthem for a team that is posing as a separate country to the rest of the UK is appropriate in any case, and booing of an anthem is hardly hatred - a bit unsporting though. To claim to know the one reason behind all this booing from so many people is a bit much.

As for your username, how is using it for antagonism on a Rangers football forum and starting off by unfairly accusing so many Scots of hatred against the English, any tribute to anyone? I think he deserves a lot more dignity than that. He has no connection whatsoever with Rangers FC and so I don't see the relevance or appropriateness. Have you never heard of RIP? It seems disingenuous of you to suggest it's a tribute and I'm more inclined to believe it was chosen to incite until proven otherwise.

If you really want to make a tribute to him maybe instead of making the amazing gesture of choosing a username on a football forum, you could more humbly start a campaign to get the PIRA to give the whereabouts of his remains or disclose how they disposed of them.

Guest cptnairac
If Rangers fans hate the English and Celtic fans hate the English and the TA hate the English, and everyone hates the union why is Scotland not yet independent? There was a general election just a month ago and I believe the SNP did not add to their 6 seats.

I think Billy Connelly is responsible for any drowning out of GSTQ when he quoted from an old, unofficial verse which went:

God grant that General Wade

Shall by thy mighty aid

Victory bring

May he sedition hush

And like a torrent rush

Rebellious Scots to crush

God save the Queen

I don't think using a British national anthem for a team that is posing as a separate country to the rest of the UK is appropriate in any case, and booing of an anthem is hardly hatred - a bit unsporting though. To claim to know the one reason behind all this booing from so many people is a bit much.

As for your username, how is using it for antagonism on a Rangers football forum and starting off by unfairly accusing so many Scots of hatred against the English, any tribute to anyone? I think he deserves a lot more dignity than that. He has no connection whatsoever with Rangers FC and so I don't see the relevance or appropriateness. Have you never heard of RIP? It seems disingenuous of you to suggest it's a tribute and I'm more inclined to believe it was chosen to incite until proven otherwise.

If you really want to make a tribute to him maybe instead of making the amazing gesture of choosing a username on a football forum, you could more humbly start a campaign to get the PIRA to give the whereabouts of his remains or disclose how they disposed of them.

Lets just say the facts are very much on my side . if you go on to bebo or facebook you will find scots irish for independence sites with irish tri-colours crosssed with saltires . tributes to scots like james connelly etc.

your antagonise ref does not wash .being a rangers fan carries some political bagage ie the ni connection and with that support for the union the monarchy the forces etc

so anything or any club that dilutes or detabases this must be questioned .

i was always amazed at the rumour that support for scotland came mostly from rangers fans .

seems strange to carry a union flag at ibrox then spit on it at hampden ?

I'm a Rangers fan first and foremost then a Scotland fan. The rest matter not a jot apart from the mights Gunners.

Also, I absolutely detest the existence of our Royal Family but that doesn't make me any less Scottish/British than someone who adores them.

Definitely a club first Country 2nd person. Only ever been to one Scotland game and it happened to be the one Allan McGregor and BF got dogs abuse at. To be honest I detest most of the Tartan Army. Some of the stuff spouted that night made my blood boil. As for England I want them to get cuffed everytime they play but thats more to do wih the media down there than anything else