Namouchi on possible Gers return

Don't think Hemdani has played since he left us. Shame cos it wasn't that long since he was our player of the year.

To be honest I think that backs up what a few said at the time, which was that he was the best of the bad bunch and somewhat overrated by some of us.

For the avoidance of doubt I fell into that small group. :flipa::box:

Guest Guivarc'h
Who's the lad with the French name we used to have who grabbed aruond 10 goals in the English leagues (think it may be Championship, not sure) last season? Was it N'Guessan?

N'Guessan scored a fair few a few years ago for Lincoln but didn't get near the Leicester team after his move there.

• 2 weeks later...
To be honest I think that backs up what a few said at the time, which was that he was the best of the bad bunch and somewhat overrated by some of us.

For the avoidance of doubt I fell into that small group. :flipa::box:

Or maybe this 'small group' didn't have the eye to appreciate his talents.

He was a quality player and a good example of a modern day holding player - making a hard job look easy. He didn't have to dive into any challenges because he relied on technique instead.

It's a shame his career faded away but many players have lost it earlier than they should and it was probably a case of one knock too many.

BTW - what he has done post-Rangers is irrelevant and proves or disproves nothing. He showed at Marseille and Rangers more than enough to demonstrate his undoubted talents.

Edited by Totti

I stand by my assessment. Decent enough but overrated. It is possible to be both. And Inever bought the "he doesn't tackle because he doesn't have to" line. Football is such a fluid game that no matter how well you read it you will at some point have to make tackles, particularly if your team mates do not read the game as well as you. It is every bit as easy to identify the flaws in Hemdani's game as it is as obvious for Boyd.