JUst received an email from Rangers

Regarding the Celtic Rangers game on September 23rd.

Here's what they sent:

'Dear Supporter

CELTIC V RANGERS, 23 SEPTEMBER - TICKET PAYMENT

Rangers received confirmation during the close season from Celtic that their prices for visiting Rangers support would stay the same as season 0506, however we were informed last week that these prices have now increased by �£1. We will therefore have to take an additional payment of �£1 to cover the full charge of your ticket. This payment will be taken on 20 September.

Rangers apologise to supporters affected by the price increase but would stress that it is a matter entirely outwith our control.

Thank you for your continued support for the Club.

Yours faithfully

Andy Ward

Head of Ticketing'

How shite is this? They can just take money off you and there's nothing you can do about it. :ffs:

i'll pay the �£1 and take the ticket if you want m8. ;)

I've already paid them �£33 though Barry. It's not so much that I have to pay them another quid but the fact that after being told the ticket prices were to be frozen they decide stick another quid onto them.

I think they should have told you a week before they changed the agreed giving you a chance to decline the payment.

But it will be in the T&C's saying prices may change and they reserve the right to do so as long as they inform you at the earliest possible opportunity.

I've already paid them �£33 though Barry. It's not so much that I have to pay them another quid but the fact that after being told the ticket prices were to be frozen they decide stick another quid onto them.

no, i agree m8. it is shocking.

I have to say im not that impressed with the UEFA cup ticketing either ... just came back from a week in france and had expected a letter to apply for a ticket, but nothing .... just an email telling me to apply, and the only options were phone, website, or in person ..... that's ok for me, but for my old man who doesnt use credit cards, and is net-unfriendly, what fucking good is that?

The date passed when i was on holiday too, but i couldnt apply before i went, and by the time i get back it's too late, and im not bloody well paying the public sale prices

It's all a joke!