Miller - Life after Boyd

*cough* Brahim Hemdani *cough*

It's not constant wee unnecessary digs.

It's a consistent opinion held at the time that Hemdani was not as good a player as was made out and his failings were easily identified (couldn't play and offensive pass, wouldn't tackle so don't know if he could). Best of a bad bunch was my line and I stick to it.

I don't go out of my way to use opportunities to slag him off though. Merely give my opinion when people bring him up and overplay his ability and contribution.

We all know that FH, Danny and Gribz think Boyd was by and large shit and a charlatan. Do we need to be reminded of this everytime one of our current forward scores. These are also some of Lafferty and Sebo's biggest fans. :confused: A consistent theme on Rangers message boards is the ones who see more in Lafferty than he has actually delivered are also the ones who give Boyd the hardest time despite his contribution to the club being something Lafferty can only dream of.

Boyd was slow.

Boyd's often looked like he was a bit heavy and his aerobic capacity or fitness could have been better.

But there is absolutely no way anyone will ever convince me that the issues some fans have with Boyd are in keeping with what he contributed to the club and consistent with their views of other inferior performers. It's like arguing black is white frankly.