Miller in pay cut shock!!

Guest Flying Hippo
If you play that poorly and yet score a winner then you need to be secured.

It'll be interesting to see if any of those who insisted that picking faults in Boyd's performance if he scored a goal was wrong will change their tune if Miller has a few more days like today

It'll be interesting to see if any of those who insisted that picking faults in Boyd's performance if he scored a goal was wrong will change their tune if Miller has a few more days like today

Or that those who insisted it is not enough for a striker just to score in a game will change their tune. ;)

For me, i'm happy when my strikers are scoring goals. But his overall play was rank aside from the goal today.

I couldn't give a monkey's about the whole Boyd debate anymore. He is no longer a Rangers player so lets get behind the ones that are here. Boyd in my eyes was a legend in his time at Ibrox and his scoring record speaks for itself but everyone has to move on.

His third successive poor display of the season, yet he has scored in every game.

I can accept that from my main centre forward, as long as he continues to score goals.

What I will challenge is where I keep getting told he is a hard worker, chases everything, links up well etc etc when the performances I have seen from him go almost exactly against that thinking. Those excuses were dreamed up to back a striker who could not strike. Now that he is actually producing regular goals, I dont see that argument being used much now.

Still, 3 days left to get rid of him and McCulloch and I will be a happy bear, as unlikely as that is as I dont see any other clubs being that silly.

Still, 3 days left to get rid of him and McCulloch and I will be a happy bear, as unlikely as that is as I dont see any other clubs being that silly.

And our already small squad will look extremely poor. Without Millers goal this season, we'd have scored 1 goal.

If Jig and Miller were to be sold, we'd as well just hand the title over to Celtic.

And replace Miller's goals with what ? Beattie's goals ? Whether Miller has played well or not the fact remains that he is easily our most prolific scorer right now (sad indictment of our squad perhaps - but you dont rid yourself of the only guy you have is prolific).

As for McCulloch.... he is versatile and we will need that this season. Davis played worse than McCulloch yesterday - yet no clamouring for his departure ?? Were it not for big Jig's cracking through ball and Miller's finish we would have finished with a draw yesterday.

You picked the perfect moment to suggest ridding ourselves of them - just as they link up to produce the winning goal.