Letter to newspaper for Brian Laudrup, response from Copenhagan Post

Nice one.:thup:

Just a small point. it should be "The Rangers family opens its heart..." :)

Also, should it be just Rangers rather than Glasgow Rangers? Usually the former, but given the audience in this case there may be an argument for the latter?

All spelling mistakes gratefully received. I thought Glasgow Rangers was appropriate for the audience in question.

I naturally used Glasgow Rangers when I wrote the original e-mail as it seemed most appropriate for the audience. For me, we're the Rangers, but for other people who may not even know about football etc it's best to include.

What about just the gersnet web address at the bottom rather than trying to incorporate it into the actual message?

Good shout, I'd definitely be reluctant to see it encroach on the message itself. If you read it aloud in the main message, even just the sound of the word 'gersnet' seems a bit modern, would stand out too much, and go a bit against the tone that's created. Important the focus is 100% on BL and what he universally means to Rangers supporters, as fits words that manage to expresses this without sentimentality or prolixity but with strength and sincerity. As a signature it works fine if everyone's in agreement.

Edited by bmck

Just leave Gersnet out of it this time... this isn't about Gersnet or advertising.

I don't see any problem with having Gersnet on it as I said earlier, and it possibly makes it more personal. An identity can be put on the people who have sent the message.