Some support, the bears

I read on the teletext about the fans treatment during the whole process "overkill" was one word used, and GMP apparently arrested 10 people and even put it up on their website...

I don't know about the conduct of the police or the arrested fans but i think it is pretty normal practice for any police force to publish the amount of people arrested whether it be on a website or to the media.

In all seriousness though, they sang their hearts out from start to finish. A huge well done to the fans!

On a sidenote, I know it's early but are there any reports coming from Manchester about fights or dare I say it, riots?

Cheers big man! was a great atmosphere - Have to say i cant quite remember the last time we played against as silent a home support - they were terrible - i was worried that there was a minutes silence at the start, that the bears were singing over.

Dont think it would have been possible for fights yesterday Guv, your lot had us well hemmed in. Typical Polis question tho!

Fans were tremendous but then I didn't expect anything else

Only sour note for me was No pope of Rome I don't think as bears we need that but for the rest absolutely brilliant

Aw away and dry your eyes. The only thing we don't need is the leader of the biggest paedophile ring in history to be hosted by this country and at our cost. Fukk him and his cult.

I don't doubt there'll be repercussions (after all, our media can't slate the team so they'll have to go after the fans), but I doubt I'd have been able to resist singing it myself.

No need to be so grumpy to EireBear, though, MF.

Grumpy? Moi?

Only pointing out the error of his bleeding heart. There are enough people fawning over the Rancid Ratzi without trying to cut him any slack on here.

I hope he falls out his ice cream van and his hat gets blown off his head and lands on the flag pole on top of the Main Stand...I only worry that the club will suffer.

When I got in today I was suprised to see Michael Ball (portly West End star), Clarissa Dickson (portly cook), and Richard and Judy (portly TV types) all on TV giving a general thumbs down to religion in general and yer man in particular. I should think anyone who is against religion, and the Roman version especially, would be dancing in the streets that such a fellow is chosen to represent that sect. Never mind protesting, you should be welcoming him!

Guest Broxi_Bear_Eire
Aw away and dry your eyes. The only thing we don't need is the leader of the biggest paedophile ring in history to be hosted by this country and at our cost. Fukk him and his cult.

Grumpy? Moi?

Only pointing out the error of his bleeding heart. There are enough people fawning over the Rancid Ratzi without trying to cut him any slack on here.

So you are going to use him covering up Pedophilia as an excuse to sing that tripe aye right

I won't defend this Pope or any other over whats happened but the song just doesn't attack him it attacks ordinary decent RC'S even the ones who play for us or are you to dim to see that but never mind as long as you are happy spewing tripe like that its OK.

Now I will dry my eyes if you will crawl back under your stone