Some support, the bears

So you are going to use him covering up Pedophilia as an excuse to sing that tripe aye right

I won't defend this Pope or any other over whats happened but the song just doesn't attack him it attacks ordinary decent RC'S even the ones who play for us or are you to dim to see that but never mind as long as you are happy spewing tripe like that its OK.

Now I will dry my eyes if you will crawl back under your stone

I believe the approved phraseology is "spewing bile" not tripe. Beyond straying from the accepted clich�©, you also seem to be a tad too precious about the whole affair .... I know RC's who have played for Rangers and have sung that song. I'm always intrigued at the way the too-willingly offended invariably assume they should set the standards for the rest of us. Well I'm in no way offended by the song and have no intention of seeing those great supporters criticized for singing it.

Guest Broxi_Bear_Eire
I believe the approved phraseology is "spewing bile" not tripe. Beyond straying from the accepted clich�©, you also seem to be a tad too precious about the whole affair .... I know RC's who have played for Rangers and have sung that song. I'm always intrigued at the way the too-willingly offended invariably assume they should set the standards for the rest of us. Well I'm in no way offended by the song and have no intention of seeing those great supporters criticized for singing it.

Well good for you I can assure you I am not being precious about anything I merely stated in my original post I was disappointed to hear that song and I stand by that I know RC's who have played for Rangers as well and they haven't sung that song so whats your point.

I will defend Rangers fans in most situations and give them credit where due again as I said in my original post that was the only downside for me the support last night were fantastic as they normally are.

So I am really sorry I have an opinion but I won't just agree with things for the sake of it tolong in the tooth for that

Saw on SSN that the Manchester police were praising the Rangers supporters for their behaviour.

If their city council had not made a cnut of it the last time their behaviour would have been impeccable then as well

Guest 90minsofmadness
Let's not get carried away - there were plenty of us pished out of our faces that day, which while not exactly surprising isn't impeccable either.

i behave impeccably when pissed out my face :)

Had a beltor on Tuesday, mad sing song.