RST AGM Tomorrow

Guys, let's please avoid personal fall outs.

We're all adults here and we can surely disagree respectfully. Let's not stoop to the levels of others. :)

There's no personal fallout involved, just expressing an opinion. Anyone is similarly free to express an opinion about my views too.

MF, is he trying to pull the wool over your eyes? He says EXACTLY what I do, albeit in a far more extensive and comprehensive manner.

I don't think it is fair to pull one sentence from a longer post to suggest they agree with you.

Craig does suggest the explanation is fair enough but he also makes it clear that in his eyes as an accountant it is bad practice and unprofessional.

You also may suggest the explanation is fair but you appear happy with the Trust's cover up and think such long term financial irregularities are acceptable.

Similar arguments, yes. Exactly the same, no.

But we're getting into semantics here which doesn't really help, the debate! I'm away to refuel!

:D

Guest Northampton_loyalist
I don't think it is fair to pull one sentence from a longer post to suggest they agree with you.

Craig does suggest the explanation is fair enough but he also makes it clear that in his eyes as an accountant it is bad practice and unprofessional.

You may suggest the explanation is fair but you're happy with the Trust's cover up and think such long term financial irregularities are acceptable.

Similar arguments, yes. Exactly the same, no.

But we're getting into semantics here which doesn't really help, the debate! I'm away to refuel!

:D

Show me where I said it was good practice? or even good business? or even appropriate.....infact, show me where that is relevant when talking specifically about MD making financial gains from this deal.

this tangent is someone saying that he gained financially from the mess. I highlighted a post that agrees with me completely in saying that is not so. i want MF to explain EXACTLY how me saying the same as craig regarding that specific point is me trying to pull the wool over peoples eyes but that is not the case with craig.

To further say i am happy with the tust covering it up is absurd, i have said no such thing and accept fully that it is highly irregular.

You know what MF, dont bother replying. You are not now and never have been interested in debate. Anyone that goes against your thoughts is 'at it' and anyone not flying two footed into your targets is plainly against you. You are clearly an intelligent man, but you are equally as clearly incapable of seeing out of that tunnelled vision.

Yours

Now I'm a whole lot more thick-skinned than you might think and I think you're willingness to play victim is revealing. I'll welcome any comeback you want to offer but don't play naive games about someone not gaining from that amount of money over that period of time, don't expect to be taken seriously if you do.

Now I'm a whole lot more thick-skinned than you might think and I think you're willingness to play victim is revealing. I'll welcome any comeback you want to offer but don't play naive games about someone not gaining from that amount of money over that period of time, don't expect to be taken seriously if you do.

Riddle me this. Why am I trying to pull the wool over your eyes for saying EXACTLY what Craig said? Is he likewise trying to hoodwink you?

probably melodramatic but fuck this.

Anyone with a difference of opinion, even if it agrees with admin here is deliberately trying to hoodwink people? MF is not a representative of this board, i understand that, but he is representative of the wider attitude here and elsewhere and there is absolutely zero chance of anything meaningful coming from an sad old man who offers 100% of nothing himself but wants to snipe from the sidelines. That very same thing can be said for a huge number of people, on FF, RM, VB and here. There is no will for a solution, there will never be a will for a solution and all people want to do is score pathetic points in a pathetic war that fits exactly the definition of Phyrric. Yes the trust is failing. The fact that some see that as a victory is truly pathetic. That doesnt absolve the trust, much/most of it is their own doing (and much of that is at the hands of people currently sniping from the sidelines) and they need to face up to the fact they are failing.

I express an opinion and because it is not the same as others, I am at it. that kind of sums up the closed minded, petty, vindictive shite that sees us where we are now.

Edited by Northampton_loyalist

I express an opinion and because it is not the same as others, I am at it.

I can't quite believe you just posted that, given the events of the last hour. Really, I can't. :confused:

Pause ... and breathe ... did you really just say:

I express an opinion and because it is not the same as others, I am at it.

yes Boss. You are right. there are no two sides to the story, there is no give and take. We have a cut and dried one way street where one man is fucking everything up and should be put out to pasture. Better? bye now.