Federico Insua

Guest christophski

Guest 90minsofmadness
This guy changed the game. Noone could get near him. He is a striker but was playing so deep, his dropping off was brilliant, movement and passing was just sublime. Wouldnt have be a bad signing.

From losing 1 nil and attacking to losing 1 nil and attacking a wee bit more?

To say he changed the game is just not true, he looked creative yes but still couldn't get near our goal.

I was actually laughing at him throughout ,only because he had a very funny running style , almost like it took him about 10 steps to get his legs going , between him and their goalie taking kick's I was quite amused , mind you silly things like that get me .

They spent �£70million in the summer so I'd imagine that will be pretty high compared to most other teams...

They spent that much and I haven't heard of any of their players. I would say I am quite knowledgeable about a fair number if players.

At the end of the day the guy finished on the losing team... end of. Who cares how ooposition players play I only care about Rangers players:spl: The Rangers players were pretty good in my eyes too may I add:fish:

You got to keep a slight eye on potential target unless they play for the top clubs ;)

It's pretty difficult to put out any side that doesn't have at least a couple of 'attacking players'. It worked last night but it's also the first 3 points in the CL for 3 years...

Smith got it right last night but countlessly in the CL he hasn't got it right, particularly in his first stint outwith 92/93. Try to look at the bigger picture and not just 'Oor Watties awshum cuz he won and ranjurz are tha besht'.

BTW - where on earth did you hear they were the 5th biggest spenders in Europe?

Was stated at some point during the programme last night, early on but I can't remember if it was pre-kick off or in the first half. Admittedly I haven't checked the veracity of the claim though.

Who the hell did they spend �£70m on in the summer? Sounds like nonsense to me. Half their signings were free.

yeah few free's and undisclosed nothing major that i can see unelss they paid well over the odds for the south americans!!!